John Frieda Defy Grey Brunette Blending Blow Dry Foam Reviews

Gradually infuses brunette tones to blend away first greys.

Formulated with coffee extract and GreyBlend™ technology, Defy grey Brunette Blending Blow Dry Foam gradually infuses brunette tones to blend away first greys.

HOW TO USE: Dispense 5 pumps and apply to clean, towel-dried hair, starting with greys. Use more or less depending on hair length and thickness. For even colour result, apply throughout lengths of hair. Do not rinse out. Wash hands. Apply additional styling products if desired. Blow dry on high heat to activate foam.

For best results, use with Defy Grey shampoo & conditioner. Use after each wash until desired colour result is achieved, then as needed to maintain blended result.

Caerphilly County Borough, United Kingdom

No more grays.

Blow dry foam gradually reduces the amount of visible gray hair. Makes hair full of vibrant colour. Foam activates under the influence of heat. I noticed that it helps with hair styling. Recommend.

Hampshire, United Kingdom

Mixed opinions

I got sent this product to test along with the shampoo and conditioner. Whilst the blow dry foam worked more than the shampoo & conditioner did it really does need some instructions added to the bottle as it does not state to wash hands or avoid skin contact as it’s basically fake tan and lasts for several days and smells bicuity. With this being said once you use this and avoiding your scalp (as it really does show its fake tanned!) this product is amazing at blending in grey hairs.

North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom

Amazing!

I received this product free to trial. This has made blow drying my hair an absolute dream! It doesn’t leave any sticky residue or unpleasant texture once you’re finished styling hair, but helps hold it in place perfectly for hours. I also have noticed my grey hairs start to fade after only a few uses. I think this product is great value for money and would seem to last for a long period as you only need a small amount each time you style hair. Would recommend.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

All my grey hair "gone" in 2 weeks time

Before I tried new range from JOHN FRIEDA DEFY GREY for BRUNETTE hair i had around 20% of grey hair. As for me it's not much. But sometimes I could not make a hairstyle, because all grey hair became visible, which brought a lot of inconvenience.
    When I met a new line of products, I decided to try. To my surprise, my hair after the second application of the full line (shampoo, conditioner and foam) noticeably changed their condition. The chestnut colour became more saturated, and the grey hair was gradually dyed.
    as for me - this is ideal for those who love their colour and do not want to dye their hair to hide the first grey hair. In addition - it does not spoil the hair.
    The only thing that upset me was the smell of foam. I hate the scent of fumes for artificial tanning. This foam smells just like that. In addition, it is advisable to wear latex gloves to keep your palms clean.

Sunderland, United Kingdom

Nice addition

This is to be used after the shampoo and conditioner and I use about 4 pumps to work into shoulder length hair.
    It disappears pretty quickly into hair and smells nice.
    My hair dried quickly and felt soft and cared for and I think this definitely helped give a bit more shine.
    I feel like this might run out before your shampoo and conditioner though.

West Sussex, United Kingdom

Clever Product

Love it and smells so amazing was not sure at first what it was all about but once I read and did what it has said to on my hair was no looking back for me.

Having trouble with some pocking gray hairs I was not sure if this would work for me but was so wrong as this is a must and does work well on my hair.

Very good idea and clever how it does blend in and has such a good affect.

Richmond upon Thames, United Kingdom

Lovely blow dry foam

This is a great foam to use pre-blow dry. It’s a brilliant add on to the John Frieda Defy Grey Brunette shampoo and conditioner. It helps to control my hair when styling and also adds some colour to the pesky greys.

Leicester, United Kingdom

Easy to use

I really like this product as it's easy to apply and doesn't stain your hands. It also doesn't feel heavy on your hair and is great for applying to roots. Most greys blended with my brunette hair but I did feel a few were still noticeable.

Sunderland, United Kingdom

Works well

This product works well to blend in the greys. The product is high quality and I would recommend it. I only have a few greys but they are less obvious when using this product

United Kingdom

Madnessreview foam

I love love love this! So even though it s absolutely fabulous at covering the sparse grey hairs along with the shampoo and conditioner, it also is fab as a normal blow dry applicator, couple of pumps of foam in the palm of your hand... apply to ends first and work your way up to the root as you would with a conditioner. Blow dry and style.. I find it’s good for heat defence also, very large bottle easy applicator and I’m left with a beautiful finish... recommended to all brunettes