John Frieda Defy Grey Brunette Blending Conditioner Reviews
#19 in Conditioner

Smoothes and blends away wiry grey strands.

Formulated with coffee extract and GreyBlend™ technology, Defy grey Brunette Blending Conditioner tames and blends away greys with smoothing moisture and rich brunette tones.

HOW TO USE: After shampooing with Defy Grey Shampoo, smooth conditioner throughout wet hair. Leave on at least on 3-5 minutes for the first use. Leave on up to 3 minutes for each subsequent use. Rinse well. For optimal grey blending results, finish with Defy Grey foam.

November 18, 2019

I like the consistency of the conditioner

I like the consistency of the conditioner, it's lovely to apply and doesn't get lost in wet hair like some products can. It leaves my hair feeling soft and clean and helps to really penetrate the formula into my greys. I would recommend this to use with the shampoo for full effect.

November 18, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Really keen to carry on using this conditioner

Fabulous product, easy to use and you really dont have to use a lot (just be careful to make sure you wash the bath out afterwards it can be a little hard to scrub off the surface). My only complaint is a slightly musty smell when you first apply it but this goes and does not linger after rinsing your hair. I noticed a difference after the first use...but this was with the shampoo and blow dry lotion. All in all highly recommended!

November 15, 2019
    North Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Great product

I found this conditioner to be really thick and it has a pigment on it! Although, my hair felt really soft, moisture and shine. Not heavy at all! I think that pairing it with the shampoo makes such a great combo! Also, I didn’t notice more greys coming so I guess it’s working 🙌🏻

Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom

Does work

I’ve used this shampoo for around 2 weeks. After about 3 washes I did notice a subtle difference but nothing dramatic. This product ideas also stain your hands so wear gloves! I didn’t the first time and really struggled to get the stains off!

United States

Great product !

I love John freida products anyway, but having a conditioner which covers grey hairs and still leaves your hair soft is a bonus ! Will be using this again definitely!

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Perfect accompaniment

First time I tried this conditioner with the grey defying shampoo, I was skeptical as to how can a shampoo and conditioner cover greys without hair dye? I am speechless, it did take 2 or 3 washes for a noticeable difference but believe it or not, it works!!
    Not only does it work but it has a lovely smell to it. I am most definitely going to continue using these products.

November 13, 2019
    East Ayrshire, United Kingdom

Great product

Along with the shampoo this condition was great. I love John freida anyway, and a product that helps hide those sneaky greys whilst keeping hair soft, shiny and manageable is just fab!

November 13, 2019
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

The best they have done so far

Really liked the smell of the product and the ease of use. My hair felt super smooth afterwards however the product isn't meant for easing frizz like the rest of the range, it did do this, but I don't some how think it defies grey, not on its own anyway. My greys after 4 days (every day use) did seem to be a bit more blended but my greys are tough! I'll continue use and see how it goes, it is a great product for in between colouring.

November 11, 2019
    Bexley, United Kingdom

final condition final straw

After not getting on well with the shampoo, I lived in hope for the conditioner. My hair was very tangled after using it, and quite dry. Hair dye although harsher, has a better relationship with my hair.

November 10, 2019
    South Ayrshire, United Kingdom

Works great

Works amazing together with the shampoo to blend and hide my grey hair especially along the hairline and.my parting.
    Leaves my hair silky soft and smells lovely.