John Frieda Frizz-Ease Dream Curls Shampoo Reviews
#946 in Shampoo

How It Works: * A style-starting shampoo developed for wavy, curly, frizz prone hair * Invigorates and brings to life your natural curl pattern for gorgeous, shiny spirals * Nourishing formula with curl-defining complex, targeted moisturizers and frizz-fighting silicone * Smoothes the hair cuticle and glosses to keep curls glistening and frizz-resistant * Glosses for shiny spirals and controls frizz * Safe for colour treated hairHow to Use:Apply shampoo to wet hair and gently massage. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary.

August 19, 2017

Frizz-free curls!

Love this stuff! Keeps my curls frizz-free, even in the heat and humidity! And it smells amazing! Will keep buying and using this....have even converted my sister to use it, too!

June 10, 2017

J'ai recu un échantillon de se shampooing et j'ai été l'acheter tout de suite. Il nourrit les cheveux et aide à la formation de belles boucles en éliminant les les frisottis. J'ai été agréablement surprise du résultat et je le suggere a toutes celles qui ont les cheveux frisés.

April 28, 2017

I really liked this shampoo. Number one the fragrance was really, really nice. It lathered fantastically. My hair was squeaky clean when I rinsed it out. It also was nice and gentle on my scalp. Yes I would recommend this shampoo.

April 14, 2017

Love this shampoo. It did a great job for taming my frizz and improving the look of my curls. I have only tried samples but will be purchasing the next time I need shampoo.