Good

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Dream Curls Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #932 out of 1102 in Shampoo

How It Works: * A style-starting shampoo developed for wavy, curly, frizz prone hair * Invigorates and brings to life your natural curl pattern for gorgeous, shiny spirals * Nourishing formula with curl-defining complex, targeted moisturizers and frizz-fighting silicone * Smoothes the hair cuticle and glosses to keep curls glistening and frizz-resistant * Glosses for shiny spirals and controls frizz * Safe for colour treated hairHow to Use:Apply shampoo to wet hair and gently massage. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary.

April 28, 2017

I really liked this shampoo. Number one the fragrance was really, really nice. It lathered fantastically. My hair was squeaky clean when I rinsed it out. It also was nice and gentle on my scalp. Yes I would recommend this shampoo.

April 14, 2017

Love this shampoo. It did a great job for taming my frizz and improving the look of my curls. I have only tried samples but will be purchasing the next time I need shampoo.