John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Sulphate Free Shampoo Reviews
#35 in Shampoo

This NEW shampoo helps create defined, bouncy curls. No two curls are alike and they can be unpredictable from one day to the next. Bring out the best of your curls every day with these curl loving, frizz-defying formulas!

• Perfect for curly and wavy hair
  • SLS/SLES Sulfate-free for gentle cleansing
  • Helps detangles hair to help align curls

Try this product with John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Curl Defining Conditioner and Frizz Ease Dream Curls Curl Nourishing Crème Oil.

Beautiful

A little extra help to control all your curls but still keeps them bouncy and soft. This stuff is incredible and the smell is absolutely delightful. I have been and bought the full dream curls range after testing these

Great shampoo

I am using dream Curls shampoo for a week. Most important for me is that this shampoo is not making my head skin dry, as most shampoos does. Still waiting for curly hair effect.

The perfect curls shampoo

I have really enjoyed using this product. Great texture to use my on my hair washes incredibly well and smells gorgeous. I will definitely be buying this shampoo again.

Love it

Oh I loved this shampoo, I really loved how it lathered up and I am so impressed with its luxury texture. My head felt really clean after I used it and alot really goes a long way. I absolutely love the fragrance of this shampoo! Your hair smells amazing after use.

Amazing curls

Very light on hair, easy lathet, curls looked great afterwards, left to airdrie, very big bouncy curls . I was very impressed and would recommend this. Smelt nice too

Great Cleanser

The first step of the haircare regime, cleans without drying up the hair adding moisture whilst cleansing, i liked the effect it had on my hair, as good as a Salon product in my opinion.

Love it

I absolutely love this shampoo it will be my go to from now on my hair smells so good and looks so much healthier from i started using this shampoo i would 100% recommend it to anyone wishing to try it i will definitely be purchasing this more often my hair has no more frizz thanks to this shampoo compared to before, i have loved every second of trying this out and i am glad i was chosen as i have found my new go to products.

Lightweight curls

This conditioner is amazing it leaves my hair so silky soft and doesn't leave any sticky residues. I don't have to was my hair as often as I don't need to use any products to hold my curls instead this makes my hair feel lightweight and my curls remain full and bouncy even after a full day.

Great

I wash my hair everyday with this it’s great,would never have thought of buyin it till I received it for free,will be buying it from now on,leaves your hair feeling great

August 16, 2021

Nice but too heavy for my hair

This is a nice shampoo but unfortunately my hair is too fine for it so I wouldn’t repurchase only for that reason. On the plus though, it was non-drying