John Frieda Frizz Ease Finishing Cream

John Frieda Frizz Ease Finishing Cream Reviews

Ranked #1145 out of 2546 in Hair Care

June 23, 2017

I cannot be without this!

This finishing cream is a product I can't be without in my hair care routine. I use mostly luxury hair care brands and yet I keep coming back to this great, drugstore finishing cream because it beats all the rest.

My hair is straight with a chin length bob. With that being said, I don't need to or do use a lot of styling products; however this little tube of amazement is the one thing I religiously use daily. My hair, although straight, tends to get a little dry/frizzy on the ends and this smooths them out so they look healthy, shiny and freshly cut (helps to maintain the clean look of my blunt bob longer).

I either use this on mostly towel dried hair for a get-up-and-go look that still looks great, or I run it through the ends after I am done heat styling to perfect my bob by ensuring a smooth look. Less is more, careful not to use too much or hair might look a little oily. For my hair type, I usually don't need to do touch ups throughout the day, so I cannot attest to using it as a touch up on already styled hair.

As for value, for the amount you get and how little you need to use, it is a bargain and should last a considerable amount of time.

June 20, 2017

My curl dream cream!!

I started using this cream to keep my curls in shape after washing my hair. It is absolutely the best cream I could find. So much better than any mouse, doesn't feel crunch or weird afterwards, it is absolutely perfect soft and really is frizz easing. I know that sounds too good to be true but it really is the best hair product I have ever come across.

February 27, 2017

Living in Canada its extremely dry and hard on hair and skin. I use this cream regularly and it is extremely effective for combatting frizz and keeping hair sleek and smooth. Excellent price as well!

July 08, 2016

Best hair straightening product I have ever tried!! Love how just a little does a great job! Leaves my hair feeling soft and silky. Only takes a few minutes with the flat iron for perfect hair!

February 23, 2015

Received as a sample, and instantly adored it. Purchased the Frizz Ease shampoo and conditioner to go along with, but even on its own it made my hair sleek and smooth and shiny, with only a hairbrush and blow dryer.

2.0/5

January 28, 2015

I found this product only made my hair look greasy and did not help with the frizz.

September 16, 2014

I received a sample of this from John Freida and I love it. You use a small amount on hair to take away any frizz. It smells amazing, like most John Freida products and it works well.

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Luv2SaveMeryem added a new review for
    Armstrong Cheese Old

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Free Schick Hydro Silk razor

gotmills added a new review for
    Canadian Living Magazine