John Frieda Frizz Ease Forever Smooth Reviews

Ranked #81 out of 2550 in Hair Care

July 16, 2017

John Frieda Frizz Ease Forever Smooth

I received a John Frieda shampoo and conditioner sample in the mail, and I have never instantly falling in love with a product.. First off it smells amazing, and left my hair beautiful and smooth and not frizzy at all, as well if stayed like that till the next time I shampooed my hair.

June 10, 2017

J'ai recu un échantillon de Forever Smooth et je l'ai essayé des le lendemain. J'aime vraiment beaucoup son parfum, sa mousse épaisse qui se rince tres bien et son conditionneur qui enveloppe chaques cheveux. J'ai les cheveux frisés, fins et abimés et je trouve que mes boucles sont définis et j'ai moins de pointes abimées. Il vaut la peine d'attendre les spéciaux.

May 21, 2017

I received a sample of this product (shampoo & conditioner) for free. I've been perming my hair for over 10 years so it gets quite frizzy and not so smooth looking if I don't do regularly treatments and use expensive products. This was a good temporary solution to that - it kept my hair smooth after the wash and maybe a day after, but it is not a permanent fix to frizzy hair.

May 19, 2017

My hair never looks so great! I am so happy to receive a sample of this shampoo. Smooth texture, lathers well, and nice scent! Salon quality! Would definitely buy this again!

May 15, 2017

My hair is frizzy all the time ,I received a sample of this product and I love it, It leaves my hair soft smooth and manageable , with a nice fragrance.

April 29, 2017

I love John freida products and the frizz ease forever smooth is my go to. It works best for my hair.
    My hair gets really frizzy especially on hot days but not when I use forever smooth shampoo and conditioner and frizz ease styling products. My hair is nice and smooth and stays put. I really love this and reccomend to anyone. Usually around 7 dollars but I find its well worth the price. The quality is awesome.

April 16, 2017

I received a sample of this product in the mail my naturally curly dry frizzy hair felt soft smooth and so manageable with a lot less frizz I would recommend this product to anyone

April 10, 2017

J'ai reçu un échantillon du shampoing de John Frieda. Je suis ravie d'avoir pu essayer cette marque. Comme tous les shampoings de la gamme, il a une odeur très agréable qui reste longtemps dans les cheveux. Après un premier usage, mes cheveux sont plus doux et soyeux, lisses et sans frisottis. Petit point négatif, je trouve mes cheveux plus alourdis qu'en temps normal avec ce shampoing. Mais c'est peut être nécessaire pour qu'ils soient lisses et sans frisottis. Je trouve le prix élevé et je ne rachèterai ce produit que si il est en promotion.

April 07, 2017

If you're lucky enough to get this on sale it's well worth stocking up on! My hair has never felt better. It's smooth and frizz free so I feel confident it looks amazing all day long.

April 06, 2017

Love the feel of my hair no frizz for 2 days. After that I have to wash hair again
    Hair is soft and manageable easily brushed after hair is dry
    Would purchase again