John Frieda Frizz Ease Forever Smooth Reviews
#68 in Hair Care

December 13, 2017

Amazing stuff

I suffer from unmanageable frizzy fly away hair. Frizz Ease is amazing and works great. Even in high humidity I don't look like I stuck my finger in a light socket.

October 16, 2017

Love the smoothing cream. Hate the serum.

The serum has never worked well for my curly frizz but the cream is a criticalnpart of my daily hair routine. Lightweight, faint fragrance. You seriously need this stuff in your life.

2.8/5

October 12, 2017

not very effective

I received sample from John Frieda and I bought the shampoo and conditionner after the use. The first shampoo with the sample seems greats. It did help with frizz a bit, but didn't smooth them completely.I feel my hair are a bit heavier then usual. This is expensive for the amouth of product there is and I'm a bit deceived by this product. I thought it would be my new holy grail because John Frieda is suppose to be a brand for curly/frizzy hairs. I'm truly not impressed. I won't buy it again because I would love to try other shampoo to find my holy grail.

July 16, 2017

John Frieda Frizz Ease Forever Smooth

I received a John Frieda shampoo and conditioner sample in the mail, and I have never instantly falling in love with a product.. First off it smells amazing, and left my hair beautiful and smooth and not frizzy at all, as well if stayed like that till the next time I shampooed my hair.

June 10, 2017

J'ai recu un échantillon de Forever Smooth et je l'ai essayé des le lendemain. J'aime vraiment beaucoup son parfum, sa mousse épaisse qui se rince tres bien et son conditionneur qui enveloppe chaques cheveux. J'ai les cheveux frisés, fins et abimés et je trouve que mes boucles sont définis et j'ai moins de pointes abimées. Il vaut la peine d'attendre les spéciaux.

May 21, 2017

I received a sample of this product (shampoo & conditioner) for free. I've been perming my hair for over 10 years so it gets quite frizzy and not so smooth looking if I don't do regularly treatments and use expensive products. This was a good temporary solution to that - it kept my hair smooth after the wash and maybe a day after, but it is not a permanent fix to frizzy hair.

May 19, 2017

My hair never looks so great! I am so happy to receive a sample of this shampoo. Smooth texture, lathers well, and nice scent! Salon quality! Would definitely buy this again!

May 15, 2017

My hair is frizzy all the time ,I received a sample of this product and I love it, It leaves my hair soft smooth and manageable , with a nice fragrance.

April 29, 2017

I love John freida products and the frizz ease forever smooth is my go to. It works best for my hair.
    My hair gets really frizzy especially on hot days but not when I use forever smooth shampoo and conditioner and frizz ease styling products. My hair is nice and smooth and stays put. I really love this and reccomend to anyone. Usually around 7 dollars but I find its well worth the price. The quality is awesome.

April 16, 2017

I received a sample of this product in the mail my naturally curly dry frizzy hair felt soft smooth and so manageable with a lot less frizz I would recommend this product to anyone