4.1/5
John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Serum Reviews
Ranked #3 in Hair Serum

July 31, 2017

quick repair when you need it

This is the first product that I've found for my hair that actually does what it says it does. It's not greasy like most products. Tames my terrible frizz and leaves my hair soft and nourished Thank you Dove

April 16, 2017

I love this product, it makes my hair super shiny and gets rid of all of the frizz in my hair! This is a must have hair product during the summer to keep the frizz away

April 05, 2017

John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Serum is a great product if you use only a little bit of it. It can make your hair look and feel greasy if you apply to much.

April 03, 2017

I highly recommend this product....I have very fine hair with some natural curl and frizz.....I no longer worry about my frizz problem and it does not take much to use....spray and work into hair and no more frizz

February 28, 2017

I use this every morning just like the instructions request . I haven't had to "tame" my fly away or crunchy ends in forever !! This product is truly remarkable its affordable and effective !

February 24, 2017

I have very curly hair. This product helps the curls to be more defined, keep the frizz down and helps with humidity. Just a bit goes a long way. I would recommend it to anyone with curly hair.

November 30, 2016

I'm in the John Frieda hair club and I'm lucky enough to get several samples per year. The serums are very effective because they really do keep the frizzies away. I tend to use them more in the winter when I wear hats and my hair gets static. This serum helps stop that from happening. They are expensive, so I tend to use them sparingly.

October 21, 2016

La gamme Frizz Ease de John Frieda est vraiment excellente. Ce serum renourrit mes cheveux de la racine a la pointe. Mes cheveux sont doux et ne font pas de frisottis, ils sont facile a coiffer et l'odeur me rappel des souvenirs d'enfance. J'adore.

September 07, 2016

This stuff is ammmazzing for natural curly - natural frizzy - natural crazy insane hair like I have! I've been using this Frizz Ease serum by John Fredia since I was about 13 years old! Right after washing hair, I just use a tiny small amount to wet hair. Do not wash out! It really helps the frizz!! John Fredia is amazing!! A very little goes along way! So be careful not to use more than a tiny amount or you will have that oily look! Great stuff!

1.7/5

September 07, 2016

I had purchased this in hopes of using a little as a maintenance type application. When I wore my hair curly, I could put a little in and it would keep my frizz at bay.
    Immediately after applying it did appear to have that effect, but literally within minutes the effect seem to disappear BUT the visible appearance of it seemed to stay forever. My hair (and fingers) were left with a greasy/sticky residue on it.
    It was a little on the expensive side for the effect.