John Frieda Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery Conditoner Reviews
#81 in Conditioner

September 02, 2020

Frizz-less

This product gives me so much life back to my lifeless looking hair. I love the fragrance, it is not greasy. Very easy to use. Doesnt make your hair feeling heavy and the curls stay up well and feeling fresh.

September 02, 2020

Another great conditioner

The smell is amazing, I love it! Helps with the crazy tangles and frizz that I get from having curly hair. Price was great, and the packaging looks great!

April 10, 2020

Muito.bom, só achei a não hidrata tão bem o.cabelo.enrolado

Ele deixa o cabelo maravilhoso no dia que lava, porem ele não dura muito o efeito do cabelo cacheado, comprei pra minha filha que tem o cabelo bem enrolado e com o.passar do dia o cachorro vai se desfazendo de um jeito não muito bonito

March 09, 2020
    Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

My hair loves it

I was looking for something new to help me with dry hair and I decided to purchase John Frieda Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery Conditioner. Its very light formula and smells amazing. My hair feels smoother and appearance of dry and damaged hair really reduced. It definitely improved moisture in my hairs, reduce frizz and they are much more manageable. I use it together with the same shampoo and will definitely continue of using it, because I love my hair appearance after I start using it.

December 07, 2018

My hair looked so much better once I started using it!

I loved the John Frieda® Frizz Ease® Miraculous Recovery® Conditioner! I have really frizzy hair and I found that it made a big difference when I started using it! My hair was much smoother, looked healthier and was easier to manage! The conditioner smelled great too. Overall this is a great product, I would highly recommend it and I will definitely be buying it again!

July 24, 2018

Perfect for my dry, tired hair

I have tried so many hair products for my thin, frizzy, curly-ish hair in the last year and this is by far the most consistently effective conditioner I have found. It is better than the salon brands I've tried in terms of leaving my hair feeling soft but without residue. It's even very budget-friendly which is a massive bonus!

April 08, 2018

Frizz ease conditioner is also good!

It complements perfectly the shampoo. I like how it makes my hair so shiny and soft. It does a good job with my frizzy hair. I also like how hydrated my hair feels and looks after each use and even on the days after use. I recommend it.

March 16, 2018

One Word: Wow!

With just one use of this product a visible shine was introduced to my hair and made it silky smooth for 48 whole hours on my camping trip. I am so so impressed and recommend it to anyone with frizzy, curly, dry, and/or damaged hair

March 13, 2018

Love this stuff! Works awesome

I tried this conditioner for the first time and it smelled amazing and made my hair feel so much softer after the first time using it. Definitely reccomend if you have dry hair

2.0/5

February 20, 2018

J'ai detester

je n'acheterai plus jamais ce produit a rendue mes cheveux sec et encore plus meler et dure a peigner qu'avant mon lavage de cheveux ! fonctionne peut etre pour les personne au cheveux plat. Mais je deconseille a toute personne ayant les cheveux frisée