John Frieda Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery Deep Conditioner Reviews
#16 in Hair Masks

April 10, 2020

A great hair day

The Miraculous Recovery Deep Conditioner from John Frieda's Frizz Ease line is meant to repair surface damage, reduce frizz and nourish hair. It's enriched with milk protein and avocado oil, and suitable for all hair types.

I have thick, curly hair. I am used to using a good amount of conditioning treatments, which is not the way to go with this product. Too much doesn't rinse out well and leaves your hair looking less than pretty. But using less than half of what I would normally use worked great and my hair looked amazing, felt soft, and my curls were defined and bouncy.

I received this product free as for review from another company but my opinions are my own.

March 09, 2020
    Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

I love John Frieda Deep Conditioner

Recently I purchased this John Frieda Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery Deep Conditioner and I love it, because I felt like my hair needed something extra. Like all of their products it smells amazing, but not only smell does it so attractive, it makes my hair silky and smooth, reduce frizz and tangles. I feel like my hair is more manageable and looks healthier, after first use they feels more moisturized and appearance of dry hair looks reduced. Its quite thick consistency, but easy to apply, don't need much of it. When i applied it all over my hair I used tangle teaser brush for wet hair to spread it evenly, left in on for about 5 minutes and rinsed as normal. I will definitely continue of using it to get even better results.

January 15, 2020

My new favourite deep conditioner!

I LOVE this product! I have badly damaged hair, to the point where it breaks and won’t grow after a certain length. I received a free sample and tried it out today. It made my hair smooth and smell great. Will definitely be purchasing this!

October 22, 2019

Wonderful

This hair moisturizer is wonderful, worth every dollar spent on it. It also leaves a very good smell in the hair. I love this product so much that I already bought it for several people in my family for them to try.

July 17, 2019
    United Kingdom

The best product for really bad hair days!

Every now and then my wavy hair gets dry and hard to style. This product is great for those days. It makes my hair pretty soft, moisturized and one of the best things... frizz free! And as all John Frieda's products dream curls guaranteed.

July 15, 2019
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Effective against frizz

Costs a little more than i like to spend but this deep conditioner can be used about once a week to calm frizz and encourage curls and improve the condition

July 15, 2019
    Dundee City, United Kingdom

Brilliant

Use once a week to restore soft shiny suppleness to my dry coloured hair. Turns back the years (for your hair)
    Best hair mask ever. I wrap my hair in a warm towel with mask on and relax. Rinse out 5ish mins later for lush locks

June 02, 2019

Favourite hair mask!

I was a hairdresser for 6 years so I’ve always taken pretty good care of my hair but I don’t really like spending too much money on salon products anymore so I thought I’d try this hair mask from a brand I like when my hair started feeling a little dry and, holy man! I think it’s one of my favourite hair masks I’ve ever tried! It smells so amazing and works so good!!! It makes my hair so soft and healthy but never too greasy! Completely recommend!

March 20, 2019

My hair feels so smooth after just one use!

I use this deep conditioner about once a week and it is amazing. You can really feel a difference once your hair dries. I recommend air drying your hair after use for the best effect. It works well to smooth and reduce frizz. I use many other Frizz Ease products and this is one of my faves! A little goes a long way which is great because you get more bang for your buck.

June 10, 2018

Great product

received a free sample in the mail of this product it worked on my naturally dry curly frizzy hair took all the frizz away while looking so shinny soft to the touch and so manageable