John Frieda Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Crème Reviews
#1860 in Hair Care

Finish & Shine. Exceptional creme, applied to dried hair, instantly transforms puffy, parched hair into a perfectly smooth, supple, shiny textures. Replaces natural oils lost to blow-drying and daily styling stress.

September 26, 2017

Smells amazing

I just discovered this stuff and I am hooked! First of all it smells so amazing that I walk around smelling my own hair, cant get enough of the scent. It does help a lot with frizz and flyaways, and a small dab goes a long way. Over applying leaves hair greasy looking buy once you find the right amount it works so well!

September 26, 2017

Worth the price

Its a bit pricey but its worth every penny!
    My hair is thin and fine and when I use this product, it does not weigh my hair down or take away its volume
    It calms the frizz without adding grease to my hair

May 29, 2012

i love this product. it smooths out my fly away hair, and i can count on it to help me have a good hair day. this product is a must have in my daily hair routine!

April 19, 2012

This product is not as effective without using a blow dryer or straightening iron. I tried applying on dry hair, and it just made my hair clump on the ends. I do not use heat on my hair, except on special occasions. I found this product to be a win-lose for me personally, but do not regret buying it.

November 30, 2011

I have to say this is definitely a "Secret Weapon" by John Frieda. Although, personally cream products like this weigh my own oily, fine hair down. This works fantastic on others with really dry and/or curly hair. Especially for blow drying, flat ironing straight. I now use this every time I straighten my Mother's super curly hair for special occasions. I've never found any other product similar to this that works so well at taming the frizz, curls. It cuts all the heavy work out of pulling, plating down by half. Even though it might seem pricey for a drug store brand, it's completely worth every penny.