John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Reviews
Ranked #1045 in Hair Care

April 07, 2017

For a drug store product, this is the best item available!! Curled your hair? Use Frizz-Ease. Left your hair in a braid and now it's kinky? Use Frizz-Ease. Trying to braid your bangs but little pieces are poking out? Use Frizz-Ease!! I've been using this product for a few years now and it's a must-have for me!

April 07, 2017

The frizz ease touch-up creme is good for a little bit of frizz not if your hair is fully frizzed like mine is. If it is rainy or windy I would not recommend.

March 04, 2017

This is a great product, considering I bought it from a drug store for minimal cost. Goes on light and smooth. Makes my hair feel moisturized, softer, and more under control. Nice delicate scent. Not sticky or hard at all.

May 26, 2016

This is one of many products I use from frizz ease. Honestly it's great for my hair and when used with shampoo and conditioner and other frizz ease syling products. NO FRIZZ!!! I'm excited about that because frizz is one of my struggles when it comes to hair. This works and is worth every penny!!!!!

March 09, 2015

This product can be used on wet or dry hair and really keeps your curls frizz free. It even works so ders on second day curls. An added bonus...this cream smells amazing. This product usually sells for under $9 at walmat but when they have it on sale I like to stock up.