John Frieda Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Conditioner Reviews
#19 in Conditioner

The Weightless Wonder formula is designed to help eliminate frizz in fine hair without weighing down your locks. This formula is ideal for thin and fine frizzy hair. It is most effective when combined with Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Shampoo and Smoothing Crème.

Click here for more information.

Lancashire, United Kingdom

Weightless wonder

Loved this conditioner, great smell, easy to use bottle, left my hair super soft, frizz free and didn't weigh it down. Definately something I'll buy again in the future

Wigan, United Kingdom

Smells nice but nothing special

I really like the shampoo, but the conditioner is only "okay." It makes my hair smell really nice, but my hair doesn't feel as soft and silky as it usually does. I have to use a hair serum afterwards, every single time.

United States

Great product

My hair is extremely curly, I'm talking ringlets/corkscrew and although it may look nice (sometimes) it takes a lot of time, care and effort. This product works wonders and really helps define the curls so it doesn't look frizzy and messy.

Wiltshire, United Kingdom

Light conditioner

I'm afraid this was lovely and light but felt my dry ends needed a bit more conditioning as I home colour my hair. If you have very thine or fine hair I think it would be ideal!

Wirral, United Kingdom

Brilliant

These products have made a real difference to my frizzy hair.
    My hair is now sleek and smooth thanks to this.
    It smells lovely. Quite fruity and light but it lasts well.
    Nice texture when applied to hair and hair felt smooth after washing out and easy to comb through hair afterwards.

August 21, 2019
    Douglas, Isle of Man

Smells amazing

I love this, I’ve been using it with the shampoo and have noticed a visible difference in my hair! I no longer have to spend ages blow drying and straightening to ensure it doesn’t end up frizzy, now I can just towel dry and leave it to finish off drying without heat! Definitely a winner for me

August 16, 2019
    Croydon, United Kingdom

Great lightweight conditioner!

Really enjoyed this conditioner, it is lightweight but so effective and really reduced any frizziness and made my hair feel super smooth but not weighed down. Will definitely continue to use it!

August 16, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

A must have

I used this conditioner along with the shampoo. The conditioner smells lovely and you don’t need a lot. These left my hair feeling soft and it looked smoother once dried. I would definitely carry on using these together as it has change my hair massively. Would definitely recommend

August 15, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Very conditioning but not sure about anti-frizz

I used this in conjunction with the shampoo so it's difficult to narrow down the results to the conditioner, but I will do my best!
    The conditioner smells lovely. I normally use the Dream Curls by John Frieda so had a bottle to compare. In comparison to the other conditioner, which is a thick cream, this feels more like a serum. When putting it on my hair, it did make it feel very smooth. Upon drying, it made my hair very soft, but I'm not 100% convinced on the claimed weightlessness or anti-frizz as I saw no real reduction in frizz or increase in lift. All in all, I will reserve judgement of whether I will buy again until I've used it all.

August 15, 2019
    Bedford, United Kingdom

Great for fine hair

I was given this product as part of a trial and it has been perfect for my fine and flyaway hair. It smells devine and has added lasting volume to my hair. I would recommend this product to anyone suffering with flat and flyaway hair.