John Frieda Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Conditioner Reviews
#19 in Conditioner

The Weightless Wonder formula is designed to help eliminate frizz in fine hair without weighing down your locks. This formula is ideal for thin and fine frizzy hair. It is most effective when combined with Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Shampoo and Smoothing Crème.

Click here for more information.

Bedford, United Kingdom

Love

I love this product as it really nice, use it for past 6 moths and really happy with results, didn't expect much before buying it, but this conditioner is awesome. Worth every penny

East Ayrshire, United Kingdom

LUSH!!

i used this conditioner with the shampoo. Same as the shampoo it smells lush. my hair feels sleeker and less frizzy and so so soft. my only disappointment is the tube is not big enough.

Hillingdon, United Kingdom

Great for that soft feeling hair

I used this conditioner in conjunction with the shampoo. I have long thick hair and conditioner is a must for me due to the added tangles I get. I massaged this thoroughly throughout my hair and kept on for 2-4 minutes before washing off. After washing it off my hair felt so silk and smooth. After blow drying it my hair felt lighter, fresher and smooth.

Northumberland, United Kingdom

Love love love

I love this product my hair hates all weather and from the first use I noticed that it was doing what it said it would do. The texture is really nice and creamy and it washes out without leaving any residue. My hair was so soft and smooth with no frizzy or fly aways.

Cardiff, United Kingdom

Sleek and smooth

I used this conditioner on my hair before dying it and after. I have to say this conditioner is one that amazes, it left my dyed frizzy, dry hair detangled easily and so sleek, smooth. I really liked feeling how smooth my hair felt while applying the conditioner. I do believe the conditioner contributes to making hair feel and look healthier and moistured.

Cheshire, United Kingdom

Silky smooth

My hair is super fine and frizzy, I have rarely seen effectiveness products on the market made specifically for frizzy fine hair like mine before. A little bit of this conditioner goes a really long way! It makes my hair feel silky smooth without weighing it down and making it look greasy. Giving my back my silky smooth locks!

United Kingdom

It really improves my hair

A condition can make or break ya hair and for me this definitely made it .
    My hair was so soft and silky after using this for first time and it smelt lovely .

Shropshire, United Kingdom

Nice smelling

This conditioner smelt so good.
    At first I thought it was a little thin than what I’m used to but a little went a long way and I have long hair!
    Helped with manageability because not only is my hair fine, it tangles easily.

Dudley, United Kingdom

Silky soft

This product smelled Amazing. I paired this with the weightless shampoo and my hair didn’t have a tangle in after rinsing out. When drying it, it did seem less frizzy but much lighter and definitely softer. I would buy again.

August 12, 2019
    Reading, United Kingdom

Would recommend!

I love the smell of this conditioner as well as the shampoo. I used this along with the shampoo and loved how different my hair looked and felt. My hair was less frizzy, soft and looked healthier