John Frieda Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Conditioner Reviews
#19 in Conditioner

The Weightless Wonder formula is designed to help eliminate frizz in fine hair without weighing down your locks. This formula is ideal for thin and fine frizzy hair. It is most effective when combined with Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Shampoo and Smoothing Crème.

Click here for more information.

Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom

Bit expensive but worth it!

I've used this in combination with the shampoo and I don't think my hair has ever felt softer. I normally get out of the shower and my hair is frizzy before I've even tried to start drying it. Ive left my hair without drying it for a bit tonight and for once it feels soft and manageable. It also washed out well in the shower and wasn't too time consuming to rinse. Would recommend this 100% but do feel the price is a bit high for the size of the bottle.

Southampton, United Kingdom

Lovely

I received this as part of the product review club. It has a lovely fresh scent to it. I used it alongside the weightless wonder shampoo. It left my very long (to the bottom of my back) damaged, frizzy, but thin hair soft, shiny & manageable. It feels nourished, yet not greasy or weighed down which I find most shampoos & conditioners for dry damaged hair do. So all round great products for me. Definitely lives up to its name

Blackpool, United Kingdom

Good conditioner

I applied this conditioner to my wet hair and left on for several minutes. My hair after use definitely was smoother, softer and silky.
    I would recommend this product.

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Shampoo

Great product for me in combination with the rest of the collection it has really worked. I would prefer if it was 2 in 1, however it worked instantly. I can only recommend to anyone who suffers with frizzy hair.

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Conditioner that does wonders

Perfect addition to the shampoo from same line. The conditioner smells amazing and helps my bleached hair to be fresh and easy to comb. No adding weight makes my hair fresh for longer than with other product. Definitely recommended !

#gotitfree

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Brilliant with the shampoo

I used this product with the shampoo and it left it feeling light and manageable and very soft.
    You dont need to use a lot of the product and there is no strong smell to it.
    It left my hair feeling great for 2 days no greasy hair yay!
    My hair has never felt better, it's more manageable and no more frizz and its reduced my fly aways

Dorset, United Kingdom

Weightless Wonderful

I received this conditioner free as part of a product trial. I was really happy to get it as I've always been impressed with John Frieda products and this was no exception. My hair is fine but it really lacks volume and is very flat. I am always looking out for products that will give it a bit of texture and life without weighing it down, so this was perfect. The conditioner has a nice light fragrance, and a creamy consistency. I used it along with the Weightless Wonder shampoo, and really liked them both. The conditioner left my hair very soft. Afterwards I styled it with a hairdryer and curlers, and felt it held the style really well and didn't drop, I think because the conditioner was very light and not too heavy. Overall it left my hair soft, nourished, but light enough to style.

United Kingdom

Would be buying this product again

Lovely product, would definitely buy this product #gotitfree left my hair feeling very clean and soft. I have thick hair and it left it feeling light and tangle free. Very smooth to touch. Would highly recommend The packaging is very bright and In a great tube for easy use flip lid.

Sheffield, United Kingdom

Lightweight and effective

For starters, the packaging for this conditioner is eye catching. Undeniably John Frieda and the colours are really lovely. The smell is fresh and not chemically at all and the texture is light.
    I usually find even so called ‘weightless’ conditioners can weigh my hair down and make it appear greasy very quickly. This wasn’t the case for this conditioner. It made my hair so soft and manageable and didn’t weigh it down or leave a residue. I’ve only taken a star off as my hair still had a bit of frizz but nothing unmanageable. Would recommend!

United Kingdom

Left hair feeling frizz free and smooth

I really liked the John Frieda weightless wonder conditioner. I used a just small amount & worked into the ends of my hair left on for a few minutes while I completed the rest of my shower routine.

The conditioner spread a long was wasn't much needed to get a good deep condition. Raised off well and left hair feeling smooth and tangle free when both wet and dry.