John Frieda Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Conditioner Reviews
#19 in Conditioner

The Weightless Wonder formula is designed to help eliminate frizz in fine hair without weighing down your locks. This formula is ideal for thin and fine frizzy hair. It is most effective when combined with Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Shampoo and Smoothing Crème.

Click here for more information.

United Kingdom

Silky smooth salon finish

I have used John Frieda products in the past but this conditioner is a game changer!! Loving the bottle design too. I have been using this conditioner along with the shampoo from same range and they work so great together. The feel and smell of this conditioner is amazing. My comb now glides effortlessly through my hair when wet and my frizz is now under control. When drying my hair I still get that beautiful scent and my hair feels and looks so hydrated and smooth. I love this conditioner it really has changed the way I feel about my hair. I recommend this to every girl and at this price you can't say no!! #tryweightlesswonder #gotitfree

Cheshire East, United Kingdom

I am in love

I really like John Frieda's Hair Products and regularly use the 'Frizz Ease' range for my frizzy dark brown hair.
    This scented conditioner comes in a 250ml tube, the conditioner is fairly thick in texture and not at all sticky or greasy. It has an attractive smell and a little goes a long way.
    I washed my hair (using the shampoo in this range), towel-dried it and then squeezed a small amount (five pence piece) into the palm of my hand. Then I rubbed my two hands together to spread the conditioner, then applied it to the bottom half of my hair … making sure all the ends were covered. I then blow-dried my hair and the end result was superb.

1.8/5

Leicester, United Kingdom

Not bad

Again, the conditioner smell was lovely and fresh just like the conditioner but this wasnt for me. The conditioner is light but it left my hair luggy and not very conditioned.

Cornwall, United Kingdom

Super soft and weightless

Having revived this to try I couldn’t wait to use it. I love John Frieda products- and this like all J.F didn’t let me down. My hair really seems to love this product. My hair is usually a frizzy mess that I have to brush several times a day! With this I’ve not had to. My hair is soft and light, people have noticed the difference too! I’ve been using it with the shampoo and the cream as well, they all work well together. I will definitely be getting another bottle when this is finished

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Magical conditioner for frizzy hair

I was gifted this conditioner to try and after using it with the John freida frizz ease weightless wonder shampoo, I am absolutely pleased with the results. It has a beautiful fragrance and after leaving in the hair for about 5-10 minutes, my hair felt soft and smooth. I left my hair to dry naturally everytime I used this and it felt absolutely frizz free after drying. I am honestly loving this conditioner and moreover this frizz free range of John freida and I would love to buy it again.

Hampshire, United Kingdom

Fabulous!

I absolutely love this product, i really do i mean oh my goodness! so i always suffer with 'Puffy/Frizzy' Hair! until now! i used this today along with the shampoo for the first time! and i am in love, my hair smells absolutely Incredible! and it's beautifully shiny and straight! no frizz at all! it made my hair feel fuller and thicker its brilliant it really is i cant believe i have just struggled until now! it smells beautiful and the packaging is gorgeous! i love the colouring on it i'm so happy to have finally found something to help tame my wild hair! so thank you! and i honestly feel so much more confident with this duo of shampoo and conditioner.

I got this item for free however this is my own personal review it is 100% my opinion and experiences.

Plymouth, United Kingdom

Not sure..

I really like the packaging of this product and the smell is gorgeous. My hair is fine and frizzy and after a long work day can literally look like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards. I was keen to try this to see if it would tame my unruly locks. I used a small amount as I don't want to overload my hair with products. When thoroughly rinsing and after drying though I felt like I had some sort of film on my hair. After drying my hair did feel thicker and was a bit more manageable. However I didn't find this nourishing enough. Jury's out with this, I don't hate it but I don't love it either.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Fantastic will buy again

With my hair I definitely need a miracle and this is a real miracle.
    The smell is fabulous, like just out a salon.I feel like a million dollars right now.Wasn't really sure on how much to use as it said one pump but only a little came out .I used a few pumps .
    Very easy to wash out ,I could already feel it working as I was rinsing it off.
    This conditioner tamed my hair like the wild animal it is.
    I only marked it down on value as I find it quite pricey....other than that it's fantastic.

North Tyneside, United Kingdom

Deffinitly worth a try!

Well after recieving this i just had to try it straight away!

I really suffer with frizzy hair and it's rather thin after pregnancy ! And it's been bleached to the high heavens this summer so is a bit feeling neglected.

So I only needed to use a tiny little bit to lather it up the smell is lovely reminds me of the products my hairdresser uses.

I really like this and would deffinitly use it again.

Portsmouth, United Kingdom

It’s just ok

I had high expectations for this. For a smooth finish regardless what you use, the conditioner seals the deal. It did feel a little smooth after use but I found it odd that the directions didn’t state how long you should leave it for it to work