John Frieda Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Conditioner Reviews
#18 in Conditioner

The Weightless Wonder formula is designed to help eliminate frizz in fine hair without weighing down your locks. This formula is ideal for thin and fine frizzy hair. It is most effective when combined with Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Shampoo and Smoothing Crème.

Click here for more information.

August 13, 2019
    Shropshire, United Kingdom

Nice smelling

This conditioner smelt so good.
    At first I thought it was a little thin than what I’m used to but a little went a long way and I have long hair!
    Helped with manageability because not only is my hair fine, it tangles easily.

August 13, 2019
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Silky soft

This product smelled Amazing. I paired this with the weightless shampoo and my hair didn’t have a tangle in after rinsing out. When drying it, it did seem less frizzy but much lighter and definitely softer. I would buy again.

Reading, United Kingdom

Would recommend!

I love the smell of this conditioner as well as the shampoo. I used this along with the shampoo and loved how different my hair looked and felt. My hair was less frizzy, soft and looked healthier

Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom

Bit expensive but worth it!

I've used this in combination with the shampoo and I don't think my hair has ever felt softer. I normally get out of the shower and my hair is frizzy before I've even tried to start drying it. Ive left my hair without drying it for a bit tonight and for once it feels soft and manageable. It also washed out well in the shower and wasn't too time consuming to rinse. Would recommend this 100% but do feel the price is a bit high for the size of the bottle.

Southampton, United Kingdom

Lovely

I received this as part of the product review club. It has a lovely fresh scent to it. I used it alongside the weightless wonder shampoo. It left my very long (to the bottom of my back) damaged, frizzy, but thin hair soft, shiny & manageable. It feels nourished, yet not greasy or weighed down which I find most shampoos & conditioners for dry damaged hair do. So all round great products for me. Definitely lives up to its name

Blackpool, United Kingdom

Good conditioner

I applied this conditioner to my wet hair and left on for several minutes. My hair after use definitely was smoother, softer and silky.
    I would recommend this product.

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Shampoo

Great product for me in combination with the rest of the collection it has really worked. I would prefer if it was 2 in 1, however it worked instantly. I can only recommend to anyone who suffers with frizzy hair.

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Conditioner that does wonders

Perfect addition to the shampoo from same line. The conditioner smells amazing and helps my bleached hair to be fresh and easy to comb. No adding weight makes my hair fresh for longer than with other product. Definitely recommended !

#gotitfree

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Brilliant with the shampoo

I used this product with the shampoo and it left it feeling light and manageable and very soft.
    You dont need to use a lot of the product and there is no strong smell to it.
    It left my hair feeling great for 2 days no greasy hair yay!
    My hair has never felt better, it's more manageable and no more frizz and its reduced my fly aways

Dorset, United Kingdom

Weightless Wonderful

I received this conditioner free as part of a product trial. I was really happy to get it as I've always been impressed with John Frieda products and this was no exception. My hair is fine but it really lacks volume and is very flat. I am always looking out for products that will give it a bit of texture and life without weighing it down, so this was perfect. The conditioner has a nice light fragrance, and a creamy consistency. I used it along with the Weightless Wonder shampoo, and really liked them both. The conditioner left my hair very soft. Afterwards I styled it with a hairdryer and curlers, and felt it held the style really well and didn't drop, I think because the conditioner was very light and not too heavy. Overall it left my hair soft, nourished, but light enough to style.