John Frieda Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Shampoo Reviews
#22 in Shampoo

Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder is designed to cleanse frizzy, fine hair and prep hair for lightweight frizz-free style. It weightlessly cleanses and moisturises. Infused with hydrating aloe water. This formula is ideal for thin and fine frizzy hair. Most effective when combined with Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Conditioner and Smoothing Crème

Click here for more information.

September 11, 2019
    North Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Gentle cleansing

I've been really impressed with this shampoo . The shampoo is easy to squeeze out the bottle , it isnt really thick but not watery either . It is an almost clear colour . It was easy to distribute into my hair and scalp and foamed well . The foam felt rich and luxurious. I liked the fresh clean scent and I could smell the aloe Vera in the shampoo which was nice . The shampoo rinsed well and my hair was left feeling completely clean without feeling weighted down or stripped either . I used this combined with the conditioner and afterwards my hair felt Nourished .

September 10, 2019
    Slough, United Kingdom

What a amazing nutrition wow

I love this product so much amazing good . my hair fresh smell new look I am in love with this product . Last long . Gives your thin hair volume and amazing you new .

September 10, 2019
    Fife, United Kingdom

Great for smoothing out slightly frizzy hair

My hair is slightly frizzy and tends to be a bit unruly. When I started using this shampoo, I noticed a difference in it straight away. My hair looked smoother and was easier to style. My hair didn't feel weighed down though. I've used it with the accompanying conditioner and would definitely recommend this range.

September 03, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Frizz be gone!

Summers on the east coast are a nightmare for my hair but with the help of Frizz Ease I can be confident my hairstyle would look perfect. This product works all day without fail.

August 28, 2019
    United Kingdom

Brilliant!

I love that my hair is no longer flat and frizzy, this shampoo has made my hair immediately thicker, lighter and less frizzy. I used the shampoo alongside the conditioner and once styled, my hair remains frizz free but also much thicker.
    I will definitely buy this shampoo again!

2.8/5

August 25, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Not what I expected

The smell is lovely but I don't think it works for my hair.
    Whilst it makes my hair easier to style and stay put, it also seems that it makes it greasier as I have to wash it more often than usual. I was just expecting more from this brand.
    #gotitfree

August 25, 2019
    Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom

Highly recommend

Highly recommend! I haven't used John Frieda products in the past so I was pleasantly surprised by this Shampoo. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who has frizzy hair. It lathers really well, smells beautiful & my hair feels silky soft & smooth. #gotitfree

August 24, 2019
    Bradford, United Kingdom

Amazing

Its worked wonders for my frizzy fly away hair. You only need a small amount as it goes along way (even on my daughters very long hair) easy squeezy tube so you get to use every last drop. This is now a favourite in our house and will continue to purchase and use this from now on

August 24, 2019
    United Kingdom

Amazing

My hair is fine and really frizzy. The shampoo is great! Easy to work it... leaves my hair feeling clean and smooth! I think it works Wonderfully when combined with the conditioner! Smells great. I will definitely buy it again.

August 23, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Dream Clean

Loved the fragarence, it's divine really fruity clean scent. It left my hair super soft, smooth and clean. Has an easy to use bottle and the packaging is gorgeous. Definately something I would buy to use in the future