John Frieda Go Blonder Lemon Miracle Masque Reviews
#1 in Hair Masks

Go Blonder Lemon Miracle™ Masque Strengthens fragile hair ­fibres before and after lightening, so you can lighten without the fear of damage. Formulated with BlondeMend™ technology and lemon oil, Go Blonder Lemon Miracle™ Masque creates millions of new bonds onto hair to restore damaged ­fibres in just 1 wash. Hair is blonder* and stronger.

*when using the Go Blonder system of shampoo, masque and spray

Le masque Lemon MiracleMC Go Blonder renforce les fibres capillaires fragiles avant et après l’éclaircissement pour que vous n’ayez pas à craindre des dommages. Grâce à la formule enrichie d’huile de citron et la technologie BlondeMendMC, le masque Lemon MiracleMC Go Blonder crée des millions de nouveaux liens dans les cheveux, réparant ainsi les fibres endommagées en un seul lavage. Les cheveux sont plus blonds* et plus forts.

* avec le shampooing, le masque et le vaporisateur Go Blonder.

go blonder

love this product i have a blond tips and the coler of my hairs getting lighter and im in love with it. i also use sheer blonde shampoo and conditioner..

Definitely recommend this product

I would definitely recommend this product. After only a couple times using this product I noticed a big change. My hair was less frizzy, felt way healthier and had a nice shine to it. This product is the go to in between hair dying. Using this product had made my hair much stronger and healthier.

Great product

Loved the way my blind looked even more after using this hair mask. It really takes the bras color out from my hard water. The smell is amazing and my hair felt soft and clean. I would recommend to anyone

Great smell and shine

It was a great product and had a really nice smell but a lot of money just for the 3 products together. But it made my hair bring out the blond and silky and smooth

2.8/5

Casablanca, Morocco

Blondy

My sister is blond and just started to test it. She says the mask smells good and have a nice texture. The only thing is that there is alcohol and sulfates, witch is bad for the hair.

Game changer

I received this product and wasn’t exactly sure what to think of it at first glance . Reading up on what it had claimed to be able to do I became excited although hesitant , however after the very first use I was able to notice a significant lightening to my hair which was very exciting ! After 3 uses I’m very satisfied with how much lighter my hair has become . First impressions when opening / using products : the first thing I always do (and I’m sure I’m not Alone ) is smell the product and it smells Amazing!! Like lemon cake or tarte’s . Then when I put a small amount (about the size of a quarter is what I needed for my medium length hair) it was so silky smooth when applied . One of the biggest pluses for me as a mom of 2 little girls is the fact that it only needs to sit for 3 min to do its thing !! I don’t always have a ton of time to sit waiting for products to work so I loved how quickly it works ! The price point at $12.99 is very affordable and I will absolutely be telling all my blonde friends about this product . The last thing I noticed was after I blow dried my hair there seemed to be was less frizz then I typically seem to have and my hair felt very healthy and silky soft as well as smelled sooo good !! This product is a big win for me !! Loved trying this product for free but would absolutely pay for it as well !! #johnfrieda #LemonMiracleMasque the last picture added is my hair to date as u can see it has most definitely lightened dramatically from where I started :)

Repairs damage!

I received the go blonder lemon miracle masque free from ChickAdvisor. I noticed a difference in my hair immediately after using this the first time. My hair was noticeably softer, smoother and less frizzy. I really liked the lemon scent and wold actually have liked it stronger and longer lasting! My hair isn't blonder but I think you need to use the whole go blonder system.

Love it!

I received this product from Chick advisor for free to try. After inside my hair looked brighter and more blonde. It looked full before And it gave my hair life again!

I think it is worth the price because it instantly gives results. I would recommend this product to anyone with Blonde hair.

Smooth and creamy!

I am grateful I #gotitfree from #ChickAdvisor to use in exchange for my honest review. The product fwlt really smooth and creamy going on my hair and smelled very lemony! I wouldn't say I noticed a huge difference in the color of my hair, but want to use it more to really know for sure. I would recommend giving it a try.

Go Blonde!

I received this miracle masque from Chickadvisor. I have used it a few times on my hair. It left my hair very smooth. I noticed a small amount of color change my blonde was shinier. I am not sure about the price of $12.99 seems like a lot of money.