John Frieda Go Blonder Lemon Miracle Masque Reviews
#1 in Hair Masks

Go Blonder Lemon Miracle™ Masque Strengthens fragile hair ­fibres before and after lightening, so you can lighten without the fear of damage. Formulated with BlondeMend™ technology and lemon oil, Go Blonder Lemon Miracle™ Masque creates millions of new bonds onto hair to restore damaged ­fibres in just 1 wash. Hair is blonder* and stronger.

*when using the Go Blonder system of shampoo, masque and spray

Le masque Lemon MiracleMC Go Blonder renforce les fibres capillaires fragiles avant et après l’éclaircissement pour que vous n’ayez pas à craindre des dommages. Grâce à la formule enrichie d’huile de citron et la technologie BlondeMendMC, le masque Lemon MiracleMC Go Blonder crée des millions de nouveaux liens dans les cheveux, réparant ainsi les fibres endommagées en un seul lavage. Les cheveux sont plus blonds* et plus forts.

* avec le shampooing, le masque et le vaporisateur Go Blonder.

New Brunswick, Canada

Blonde!

I would definitely buy this product! I have only used it a few times and I have noticed a difference already. I have tried other John Frieda products and I love them all. Worth every penny!!

April 01, 2019

Smells great - great moisture.

I received the product in the mail and was pretty excited to try it out. The past 2 years I have a blonde balayage which I love and it does tend to get dry and damaged after it's done which is sad.

I have used John Frieda Blonde products in the past (including Purple Shampoo) so was looking forward to Go Blonder to maintain the health of my treated hair.

Product is thick, creamy, and smells great. I didn't notice any dramatic results or changes other than the fact my hair seems a little softer. For that, it worked pretty well.

Absolutely love it

I love John Frieda and I had the opportunity to try many of their hair products , i love them all. My hair currently is blonde and keeping it constantly light and no yellow is a real challenge but not with John Frieda Go Blonder Lemon Miracle Mask . I can keep my blonde bright and shiny without damaging my hair. The lemon oil has the power to strengthen lightened blonde . Smells fantastic and my hair is gorgeous blonde and so soft. Highly recommend it .

I'd pass on it

I didn't notice my hair look any lighter and for that reason I wouldn't buy it again. I have blonde highlighted hair and I used the product 3 times and would leave on for 5+ minutes each time. It's too bad because I like the smell and my hair felt softer after

go blonder

love this product i have a blond tips and the coler of my hairs getting lighter and im in love with it. i also use sheer blonde shampoo and conditioner..

Definitely recommend this product

I would definitely recommend this product. After only a couple times using this product I noticed a big change. My hair was less frizzy, felt way healthier and had a nice shine to it. This product is the go to in between hair dying. Using this product had made my hair much stronger and healthier.

Great product

Loved the way my blind looked even more after using this hair mask. It really takes the bras color out from my hard water. The smell is amazing and my hair felt soft and clean. I would recommend to anyone

Great smell and shine

It was a great product and had a really nice smell but a lot of money just for the 3 products together. But it made my hair bring out the blond and silky and smooth

2.8/5

Casablanca, Morocco

Blondy

My sister is blond and just started to test it. She says the mask smells good and have a nice texture. The only thing is that there is alcohol and sulfates, witch is bad for the hair.

Game changer

I received this product and wasn’t exactly sure what to think of it at first glance . Reading up on what it had claimed to be able to do I became excited although hesitant , however after the very first use I was able to notice a significant lightening to my hair which was very exciting ! After 3 uses I’m very satisfied with how much lighter my hair has become . First impressions when opening / using products : the first thing I always do (and I’m sure I’m not Alone ) is smell the product and it smells Amazing!! Like lemon cake or tarte’s . Then when I put a small amount (about the size of a quarter is what I needed for my medium length hair) it was so silky smooth when applied . One of the biggest pluses for me as a mom of 2 little girls is the fact that it only needs to sit for 3 min to do its thing !! I don’t always have a ton of time to sit waiting for products to work so I loved how quickly it works ! The price point at $12.99 is very affordable and I will absolutely be telling all my blonde friends about this product . The last thing I noticed was after I blow dried my hair there seemed to be was less frizz then I typically seem to have and my hair felt very healthy and silky soft as well as smelled sooo good !! This product is a big win for me !! Loved trying this product for free but would absolutely pay for it as well !! #johnfrieda #LemonMiracleMasque the last picture added is my hair to date as u can see it has most definitely lightened dramatically from where I started :)