John Frieda Go Blonder Shampoo Reviews
#83 in Shampoo

August 24, 2017

My hair feels great

I am quite pleased with the product as a shampoo. I'm finding my hair is silky and hydrated and feels great. I'm not impressed with its ability to lighten. I've been using the shampoo for about 6 days as I have shorter hair and have been able to split the sample packs I received into two uses each and I haven't noticed a difference in tone. My hair is more brown than blonde but I expected some lightening.

August 22, 2017

Definitely but over and over!

John Freida go blonde shampoo is so wonderful. It really gives you a good clean, where it feels like it seems to do a good job of unclogging, and invigorating your scalp. It also really moisturizes. It seems to have some kind of silk feel to your hair, and it naturally highlights your own blonde highlights. It makes you look and feel so good. Would definitely recommend. Have bought 3 sets of these products. Love how my hair looks with this.

May 28, 2017

I have highlighted hair so this just helped to keep it the light/blond tones instead of the yellowy tone I tend to get after a while. I like it, and would probably buy it in the future.

May 10, 2017

This is awesome for taking brassiness out of your hair. I use this shampoo for a week at a time since I don't want to go too light. It keeps my blonde looking pretty without being brassy or bleached out.

May 10, 2017

Makes your hair nice and soft and kept away brassiness but i didnt really notice it lightning my hair in any way good blond shampoo but not a gopd gradual lightner

May 02, 2017

Ce produit est tout de même assez dispendieux par rapport aux résultats qu'il donne. J'ai des mèches blondes et j'utilise ce produit afin de les entretenir. Bien que je fasse entièrement confiance aux ingrédients qu'il contient, ce shampooing donne un certain éclat à mes mèches, mais sans plus. Il ne faut pas s'attendre à devenir très très blonde, voilà tout!

May 01, 2017

Like all products I have tried by John Frieda, I absolutely love this shampoo! As a blonde, i hate colouring my hair and this has lightened my hair and made it look a lot more healthy than before!

April 14, 2017

Used this all the time on my hair seems to do the trick for lightening blonde hair and tones down bassiness,really liked the results but leaves your hair pretty dry and "hay" like feeling so i had to switch to a different brand.

April 03, 2017

Go blonder lightening shampoo by John Freeda as been around for many years its a brand I trust and like. I don't often use the blonder shampoo but I do in the spring. It gives me that extra brightness without damaging my hair.

April 03, 2017

I have been using this for years and it works fantastic! As a platinum blonde, this shampoo is my life savour. I would spend hundreds at the salon and since I was introduced to this product, I have saved so much!