• John Frieda Go Blonder Shampoo
  • John Frieda Go Blonder Shampoo

John Frieda Go Blonder Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #167 out of 1147 in Shampoo

May 10, 2017

This is awesome for taking brassiness out of your hair. I use this shampoo for a week at a time since I don't want to go too light. It keeps my blonde looking pretty without being brassy or bleached out.

February 04, 2017

I received free samples of this product from John Frieda I was surprised that after just one use my blonde hair started getting blonder softer and smelled great I would recommend it to anyone

July 15, 2016

I was a little skeptical. When I cut my long hair to shoulder length after I gave birth to my son I lost ALL my natural blonde highlights and lightness. It was super dark and brown looking to me. I was sent the shampoo and conditioner, in combination with the one month serum leave in for 5 min treatment to try out and provide my honest opinion.

I was BLOWN away. After just one leave in treatment (which did smell like a hair salon -kinda like bleach just so you know) and a shampoo and conditioner rinse I DID actually see a difference in my hair. It was not like I was a blond babe or anything, but I could see more colour differentiation in my hair, more natural looking highlights. I was super surprised.

I've been using this now for about 3 months and it is still looking lighter. I would like to add I started using this in the winter, so it was not the summer sun lightening my hair, but the actual product. This is for sure something I plan to buy again in the future rather than paying to have my hair treated/dyed in a salon.

July 06, 2016

It smells great and my hair always looks a little lighter after every use. I buy it all the time and it's a lot better for your hair than bleach. If you like your blonde but don't like bleach use this product.

June 29, 2016

I absolutely love this product!! I use it everyday! It has really helped to lighten my hair and bring out natural highlights. I highly recommend it!!!

June 24, 2016

I got this as a sample and I must say it does lighten the hair. It left my hair a little dry though so I advise using the conditioner as well! It has a great lather and a nice smell and I will probably use it a lot this summer!

June 06, 2016

I absolutely LOVE this product. The smell is amazing!
    The effectiveness of the lightening is noticeable in just a few washes and if you stop using it, you will notice its effects begin to wear off. It is as easy as starting to use again to get the benefits!

March 16, 2016

I love this shampoo. Better than what I usually do which is dry my hair in the sun, which in Powell River usually comes in the form of rain. It left my hair as promised about one shade lighter, and shiny and smooth. I will definatly recommend this especially to blondes which is what I am. I told my friend about it and she has light brunette hair and hers took a few shampoos to lighten noticably, but she also had shiney soft hair after using the John Freedia go Blonder

February 18, 2016

My blonde hair has been getting darker as I get older. Go Blonder Shampoo helps in the winter to lighten and brighten my hair without the expense of a salon!