John Frieda Hydrate & Recharge Shampoo Reviews
#31 in Shampoo

The John Frieda Hydrate & Recharge collection quenches thirsty, lifeless hair with a surge of powerful moisture. Infused with nutrient rich drops containing monoi oil and keratin, this collection acts like a moisture reservoir, helping to keep dry hair hydrated from within. Transform dry, dehydrated strands into silky hair that moves with you.

For optimal results, use with John Frieda Hydrate & Recharge Conditioner and Deep Soak Masque

January 06, 2020
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Nice Shampoo Quite Effective

Having tried this shampoo I can say it worked quite well, the consistency was nice, not too much fragrance and left my hair softer. Its not my favourite John Frieda product but it does work.

January 05, 2020
    Dorset, United Kingdom

Good shampoo

I really like John Frieda products so was excited to try this. It is a really fresh and light shampoo that moisturises my hair without weighing it down. When using the shampoo it has a very nice fragrance that is not overpowering. It lathers up nicely and you only need to use a little at a time so the bottle will last ages. It leaves my hair feeling clean, light and soft, and even better when I use the conditioner with it too.

January 05, 2020
    United Kingdom

Lovely and nourishing

I’m really impressed with this shampoo. It had a lovely smell which wasn’t too overpowering. It left my hair feeling clean and soft and with a lovely natural shine. I would recommend.

Havering, United Kingdom

Does exactly what its says on the bottle

I have naturally curly hair that's coloured so my hair tends to be very dry. This shampoo leaves my hair feeling really clean and shiny. My hair is also easier to style as it's less frizzy after i use this.

3.2/5

United Kingdom

Lathers up well

Like the other products in this range, the packaging is rather plain. The shampoo lathers up extremely well and only a little is needed. It doesn't have as much of a scent as products which I would normally go for. It did the job and coupled up with the conditioner worked well together.

East Sussex, United Kingdom

Very soft hair

My hair always feels hydrated and soft after using this. It lasts a long time also, as not much is needed- if you use too much of the product it can become difficult to completely wash out and it leaves a bit of a greasy residue. I try not to use it at my roots if I can avoid it for this reason.

North East Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Lightweight but hydrating

This shampoo is lightweight yet hydrating so it's perfect for the harsher winter months! However, it's not widely available so I'm not quite sure where to buy this. Thanks Chick Advisor and John Frieda for sending me this!

January 03, 2020
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Amazing

I love this shampoo. Only washing my hair every other day makes it feel so lifeless and dried out. This shampoo made it feel gorgeous! It felt healthy and hydrated and looked it too! Works wonders

January 03, 2020
    East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom

For dry lifeless hair

This is a very new product for hair like mine, dry and lifeless. I lost my hair due to having chemotherapy and since growing back it is dry and pretty much has a life of it's own. I'm so glad Chick Advisor contacted me to test this product as I haven't seemed to find anything that tames and hydrates my hair that isn't an oil until now.
    It is a clean smelling shampoo that gives a good lather and I noticed the difference immediately in the texture of my hair. It left my hair soft and manageable.
    I used with the John Frieda conditioner and hair mask.
    I would definitely recommend this product.

January 02, 2020
    Worcestershire, United Kingdom

I like the smell of this shampoo. It’s mild and kind on the hair. Lathers up really well. Cannot say it’s any better or worse than other shampoos I use as it’s usually the conditioner that makes my mind up but it’s ok and could be used daily.