John Frieda Luxurious Volume 7 Day Volume Reviews

3.2/5
Ranked #1359 out of 2555 in Hair Care

0.5/5

June 21, 2017

Horrible never buy this product

John frieda luxurious volume shampoo, conditioner and in shower treatment, are HORRIBLE ! Dish soap could have left my hair feeling better.
    After showering my hair felt like the driest straw. It was super tangled. It felt Luke my hair was stripped of ALL moisture. Will never ever purchase John Frieda.

March 14, 2017

My hair is thin and limp with no volume. I received a free sample of the shampoo, conditioner and in shower treatment and after trying it I was in love with my hair again. It had volume and held a curl. This lasts really well for 48 hours without having to rehash. In shover treatment needed once per week. I usually don't buy salon type shampoos but once I saw the body and volume I knew there was no going back.

1.7/5

November 02, 2016

I wanted this shampoo to work but unfortunately it did nothing for my hair except make my roots super greasy by the next and made my hair heavy and unmanageable! Not a huge fan on John Frieda products in general but I'm always willing to try them out. This one wasn't for me!

November 02, 2016

I received samples of the John Frieda luxurious volume 7-day volume trio (shampoo, conditioner and in-shower treatment) from My Voice in exchange for an honest review. I have very fine, thin hair so I am always on the lookout for volumizing products.

The shampoo had a slight floral scent. The scent did not remain in my hair for long so this may be a good choice for people who are bothered by strong scents. It lathered nicely and rinsed out easily.

The conditioner had the same slight floral scent. It was pretty thick, coated my hair nicely and rinsed out completely.

The in-shower treatment had the same slight floral scent. I used most of the sample in my long hair as per the directions. It seemed to rinse out completely.

After blow drying my hair, I noticed a little more volume than usual (usual would be no volume at all). The volume stayed through the second day. I washed my hair on the third day since it was too oily. Overall I did like the volume that was created by this trio but I could feel the product on my hair. I normally have an oily scalp and I found that my hair was greasier than usual on the second day. This trio may be better suited to someone with dryer and shorter hair. I will not purchase full size.

April 24, 2015

This product definitely worked on my hair. I have a lot of hair with 3/4 thick and 1/4 baby fine hair and the "7 Day Volume" gave my hair an extra lift. A lovely floral scent that penetrates your hair and gives it a deep conditioning. A thick conditioner that rinses very easily and leaves your hair squeaky clean. My hair looks healthy, shiny and bouncy. My natural waves are even more noticeable after using this in-shower treatment.

1.7/5

April 19, 2015

I was attracted to this shampoo by the smell & the 7 day volume claims. However I found that I ended up with limp hair, no volume & a film on my hair that felt greasy. Plus it was a bit pricey.

April 01, 2015

Was givin a sample of this leave in treatment and I must admite I enjoyed blow drying my hair!!