John Frieda Luxurious Volume Conditioner Reviews
Ranked #355 in Conditioner

June 13, 2017

An okay conditioner

This just seemed like any other conditioner to me. I didn't feel it added anything to my hair routine so I can't recommend it. The scent was nice and it worked well enough, just nothing special if you know what I mean. I certainly didn't see any volume added or anything like that. And I've tried other John Frieda conditioners and they were just better than this.

June 10, 2017

J'ai recu un échantillon de ce conditionneur et apres l'avoir essayé j'ai bien aimé les résultats. Son odeur est agréable et les cheveux son doux et brillants. Ce n'est pas ma gamme préféré de John Frieda mais elle est a essayer.

May 30, 2017

This gave great life and detangling to my super long hair. It also smelled great. I think I prefer the sheer blonde line but his is pretty good too.

August 12, 2016

This is a great product, but it's crazy expensive for the size and it doesn't give THAT much volume. I only bought it because there was a tiny sale on it. My hair is definitely not flat after using this, but there are cheaper products out there that can give me similar volume

June 24, 2015

I have no volume in my hair whatsoever and this gave me tons of volume however I usually never have trouble brushing out my hair after washing since I use conditioner and with this conditioner my hair was super tangled. But it did feel soft once dry.

May 26, 2015

I love the smell i love the texture but specially the clean smell. The cost is a little high but all their products are so its expected.

May 25, 2015

I got a sample of this. It didn't give me volume, but it does say on the label it detangles hair & it did. Scent is nice.

April 24, 2015

This conditioner has a lovely floral scent that lingers in your hair long after you've rinsed it. It deeply penetrates your hair and leaves is feeling silky soft and thoroughly conditioned. It gave my long, wavy hair a boost of volume and healthy shine.