4.1/5
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Correcting Shampoo Reviews
#42 in Shampoo

The formula, containing Color-Correcting Technology, neutralizes brassy and yellow tones. The formula, containing Optical Brightening Technology, absorbs UV light and emits white-blue light, making color-treated hair appear brighter and salon-fresh. Results are noticeable after just 3 uses. For all shades of color-treated or highlighted blonde hair

August 01, 2019

Does exactly what it says at a cheaper cost

I was a little sceptical of this product Because it’s not a salon brand but it does exactly what it says at half of the cost you would spend in a salon. Definitely noticed a difference after 2 shampoos

July 30, 2019

Toner Shampoo

I wanted to get an easy carry shampoo for travelling, this tube and its contents did the job! It has really helped at keeping my toner in check! It is not as dark purple color as my regular shampoo, and yes do leave in for a few minutes before rinsing!

July 14, 2019
    Reading, United Kingdom

John Frieda Sheer Blonde

Although his product was lovely to use, great smell and did not need too much every time it was used. I did not find this product enhanced my blonde and did not tone down the yellow effect.

April 11, 2019

This is literally the best shampoo ever !

I was getting so frustrated trying shampoo after shampoo each one either made my hair frizzy or oily ! I have super long hair ! It took me my whole teenage life to find this shampoo but when I did I have never used any other kind of shampoo ! I love this shampoo it's awesome for blone/light hair ! I also use the matching conditioner ! I love how it makes my hair feel and look !!

March 25, 2019

I would buy this product again!

Ever since using this I keep getting asked if I just got my hair done! It's like a refresh for your hair! My hair is shiny and look super healthy. Love this product!

March 14, 2019

Very effective

I just recently went platinum blonde and love this shampoo to keep the brasiness out of my hair colour. It is also a gentler shampoo that doesn't further dry out my hair.

March 13, 2019

Makes blonde hair shine!

The perfect conditioner for blonde or greying hair. Not too heavy and leaves hair shiny and moisturized. It's my go to conditioner to keep hair looking healthy.

February 25, 2019

Removes Yellow and Revitalizes Blonde

I have half blonde half brown hair that used to be all blonde. The blonde on the bottom regularly looses tone and becomes yellow. This shampoo brightens it up and restores it so the bright blonde it used to be.

February 24, 2019

Love this stuff

I have been using JF Sheer Blonde Colour Renew for about 2 years now and I really love how this keeps my colour from going brassy and keeps my hair soft. Will continue using until I dye my hair darker. Thank you John Frieda!

2.0/5

February 22, 2019

Meh..

I am not a fan this purple shampoo only for the sole purpose of the fact that it does not correct brassy tones in blondes. The purple tone to the shampoo is super light already and true purple shampoos are dark purple and the hue lasts. Once you lather this shampoo, the purple is already gone and therefore the effect of "tone correcting" has diminished.
    It is, however, a shampoo that works as a shampoo. Still cleans my hair even when it is incredibly oily.
    I won't be buying this product again.