John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Shampoo/Conditioner Reviews
#104 in Shampoo

John frieda go blonder lightening shampoo 8.45 fluid ounce gradually lightens blonde while nourishing hair to reveal an ideal sun-kissed look all year long.

October 02, 2017

Go Blonder

J'ai acheté ce produit en fin de semaine dernière parce que j'ai envie de palir mon balayage et d'avoir les cheveux un peu plus clair. Il est encore trop tot pour dire si c'est efficace (je l'ai utilisé 2 fois seulement pour le moment), mais j'aime bien l'effet de propreté que ce shampoing donne à mes cheveux. Le contenant est également très attrayant. Les deux seuls points négatifs pour le moment, c'est :

1 - L'odeur de citron. Le shampoing ne sent pas mauvais mais c'est loin d'être l'odeur que je choisirais en premier pour un shampoing,

2 - Le trou pour déversé le produit est très petit alors il n'y a que très peu de shampoing qui coule dans la main. Il faut peser très fort sur le tube pour en avoir assez pour se laver les cheveux.

J'ai très hate de voir si mes cheveux deviendront plus pâle d'ici quelques temps.

September 13, 2017

Smells amazing. Not sure if it does anything though

I love the packaging and smell of this stuff. It makes my hair feel awesome and light weight. However I've been using it for a few weeks now and I already have dyed ash blonde hair. Yet I haven't noticed any color difference.

August 10, 2017

lightened blonde hair

I tried a sample of John Frieda Sheer Blonde Lightening shampoo. I washed my hair with each of the Day, 1 Day 2, Day 3 samples and saw a visible difference in my hair tone. I like that it does the roots as well, but lightly so the overall hair is lightened effectively.

July 31, 2017

super, effet et rendu parfait

I love the products, firstly because it lightens my haire. I was blonde when i was younger and the color has disapeared. So I always dream of not become brune. And this products helps me a lot. It lightens my hair but very very gradually. You cannot notice the change but there is one. It leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth,and if I wash with cold water, shiny too.

July 31, 2017

A must have

A must have for those who love blonde without the harmfull effects of bleach. Toned down my overgriwn roots to blend in with my bleached haor for an ombre look while i am growing out. I recommend this product! Works best woth shampoo/condotion and the lightening spray (tho id suggest not usong the spray after every shampoo)

May 12, 2017

It lightens gradually but not too gradual so as to notice an abrupt change. As with all John Frieda products it's great quality and value, although it costs s more than Pantene it's worth it because it works as well as high-end salon products. It has a nice scent and leaves your hair feeling silky and smooth, yet not weighing your hair down or making it get prematurely greasy.

January 20, 2017

I received these as samples I liked the products the shampoo made a lot of lather my hair felt really clean the conditioner worked great on my dry curly hair that turned out soft and manageable I would recommend these products to anyone

October 21, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised that this helped give my dirty blonde hair nice subtle hilights. The change wasn't dramatic, but did add some dimension to my hair without drying it out.

March 26, 2016

Like some of the other reviewers, I do find this product to be a bit on the expensive side. Buying both the shampoo and conditioner can set you back at least $16 if you're buying them from Shoppers Drug Mart. My naturally blonde hair was starting to get a bit darker than I would have liked just from aging and from not getting a lot of sun this winter. I used this product consistently for a couple of months. While I did notice some lightening of my hair, I also recently noticed just how damaged and brittle it feels from using it. I do have thin, wavy hair, so perhaps it's just something that would affect my hair. I do still like the results it provides.

March 09, 2016

I love this shampoo and conditioner I get highlights every second month and in between I use this product it works wonderful you can really start to notice it working after a couple uses it is a tad expensive but does goes on sale for around 7$ I totally recommend this product and will continue to purchase :)