John Frieda Shimmering Silver Shampoo Reviews
#30 in Shampoo

Cleanses and enhances grey strands for youthful radiant shine.

Transform dull grey or white hair to bright silver! John Frieda Shimmering Silver shampoo, formulated with SilverGloss technology, smooths and nourishes wiry strands, neutralises brassiness and enhances shine to reveal vibrant silver. Safe for colour-treated hair.

For optimal brightening and neutralising, follow with Shimmering Silver Conditioner.

December 03, 2019
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

I'm sold...it's going to be a regular in my bathroom cabinet

I was quite sceptical about this shampoo, as my hair would be all gray, if I didn't dye it nowadays. But I was really pleasantly surprised by this product. It is not harsh, and smells delicious. It created a good lather with only a small amount of product. And my hair felt silky and clean right from the root to the ends, after use.

November 28, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Gorgeous shampoo

Firstly this shampoo smells amazing, it did make my hair smoother and it felt great after the first wash. I love trying different shampoos and conditioners but i would buy this again.

Cumbria, United Kingdom

Excellent shampoo

Love the consistency and fragrance of this shampoo, it lathers well and leaves your hair feeling squeaky clean and in good condition.

Brighten up my greys, will definitely buy again

United Kingdom

John Freida Silver Shampoo

John Freida Silver Shampoo, I didn’t know what to expect with using it, my hair has a lot of natural grey so sometimes I noticed it looked dull and generally not good.

But from the very first application of the shampoo it’s been fantastic for my hair, there’s a lot of lather and rinses out of hair really well, the fragrance is light and fresh, it leaves my hair bright and silky smooth. I honestly won’t use anything else for my hair now.

England, United Kingdom

Lovely soft cleansing shampoo

I used this before using the conditioner and my hair feels really clean and fresh .l would highly recommend it as my hair did have a lovely shimmer to it afterwards. The tube is easy to use and you can control just the right amount you need so lasts a long time awesome.

Warwickshire, United Kingdom

Very impressed

Very impressed with this product. Did not expect to actually give my hair smooth silver reflections. Also leaves hair shiny and doesen't feel greasy after use. Will buy more in the future.

Haringey, United Kingdom

Leaves hair soft & silky

Used together with the conditioner. Left my hair feeling really silky and soft. Has a lovely smell and didn't feel any residual buildup when using. Will definitely use again.

Rochdale, United Kingdom

Great for softening those wirey stray gray hairs

I found this product amazing, I don't have a full head of Gray but I have a fair few wirey ones that just stick up, used in conjunction with the conditioner this product left them soft and managable.

November 25, 2019
    United Kingdom

WOW, WOW WoW

I was very excited when I received my pack (shampoo and conditioner)I use shampoo for my blonde hair, I'm very glad I do and same time I m shocked how look my hair, I wanted to wait for a few washes before review and really is WOW from the first wash and smell amazing, look for more expensive then it is (WORKING TO TONE 100%)

November 25, 2019
    Bath and North East Somerset, United Kingdom

Would buy again

This shampoo smells lovely, it has helped to reduce the brassy colour of my newly home bleached hair. It has left it soft and shiny with a nice feel to my thin hair.