John Frieda Volume Lift Lightweight Conditioner Reviews
#21 in Conditioner

This formula weightlessly conditions and detangles, infuses natural volume, then rinses clean. The specialised formula enhances volume and fullness to give you touchably soft feeling hair with natural looking volume.

Gently detangles & nourishes without weighing hair down. Formulated with Air Silk Technology, this lightweight formula provides softness without compromising your voluminous style, for hair that moves freely.

You may also like John Frieda Volume Lift Lightweight Shampoo, Conditioning Mist, and Hairspray.

February 10, 2021
    Falkirk, United Kingdom

Highly recommended

I received this John Frieda volume lift conditioner and I honestly can say it is the best I have used, it leaves my hair feeling clean, refreshing and has given it volume, I would highly recommend it

Fresh and soft

This conditioner had a fresh smell to it and was enjoyable to use. The results were very soft hair! If you do have very fine hair like myself, use it every other day and only on the ends of your hair.

The best I've tried

Having very fine hair I was sceptical about trying this product. I'm amazed. My hair felt amazing and it looks even better. Everyone needs to try this product. I'll never use any other product.

Amazing!

This product gave my dull, fine hair a much needed lift! Will continue to buy as it works wonders. Great salon quality without the salon price! Would definitely recommend

Love it!

I was struggling with postpartum frizzy, lifeless hair until I found the volume lift range by John Frieda. The conditioner is lightweight and doesn't leave your hair heavy, I knew when it came to brushing my hair I wouldn't be struggling to get the comb through it and I was right. I didn't feel I needed to use loads of products either which is always a bonus. I would definitely buy and recommend this conditioner.

Fantastic product

Great product smells great no tangles and does not feeling heavy on my hair. Lightweight easy to use . Would recommend this product to all my friends .

February 08, 2021

Amazing!!

This along with the shampoo gave my hair a new lease of limp. Gave volume where needed and felt silky smooth. Will definitely be purchasing these products instead if my current

February 07, 2021

Liquid silk

Right away squeezing a small amount into my palm I could see and feel the silky texture. Once added to my hair the feeling flowed through along with the delicate fresh fragrance. As the water rinsed off silky feeling remained.

February 06, 2021

Amazing, very surprised.

This conditioner is fantastic. I have frizzy and tuggy hair and it left my hair extremely soft and gave me so much more volume. This is my now go to conditioner !

February 06, 2021

Very light and silky

I love how light and silky this conditioner feels when it comes out the bottle. Smells so nice in my hair and doesn’t feel heavy or thick. I wouldn’t usually spend so much on a conditioner