John Frieda Volume Lift Lightweight Shampoo Reviews
#121 in Shampoo

The volume boosting formula enhances hair’s natural volume, for fine hair that is naturally full and touchably soft.

Cleanse & prepare hair for full volume styles without weighing it down. Formulated with Air Silk Technology, the lightweight formula will leave your hair with natural volume & bouncy movement.

You may also like John Frieda Volume Lift Lightweight Conditioner, Conditioning Mist, and Hairspray.

March 08, 2021
    United Kingdom

Amazing!

An absolute game changer for fine hair. I have tried everything you can buy and this by far has given me the best results and with half the time and effort. No more time wasted blowdrying and styling every day this makes my hair feel thick and full just with using and air drying alone.

February 23, 2021
    United Kingdom

Excellent

I like this shampoo, it has made a huge difference to my hair, not only does it look and feel healthier but it is glossy and had body and bounce, I must try the whole range.

February 23, 2021
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Amazing

This is an amazing product I have very fine and flat hair I've tried everything to get the volume I've been looking for. Well this shampoo with the conditioner and I've finally got the volume I was looking for. It don't make your hair feel Weighted down my hair was left feel soft and silky with loads of hight after blowdrying. I will definitely be making this my new shampoo.

February 22, 2021

My hair was flat and hasn’t been dyed since august. My dishwater blonde roots made my hair look flat and greasy. Because this shampoo is so much lighter, it seemed to lift my heavy root

February 18, 2021
    Swindon, United Kingdom

Volume

I have been trying not to wash my hair daily, this shampoo has helped. This shampoo is lightweight, lathers well so my scalp feels lovely & clean after use and my hair doesn’t feel weighed down or greasy.

February 15, 2021
    City and County of Swansea, United Kingdom

Pure hair oomph

I recieved my John freida volume pack I have used it for a week now and my hair is soft weightless and soooo bouncy.i would advise anyone with fine thin hair to try this

February 10, 2021
    Falkirk, United Kingdom

Highly recommended

I received this shampoo and I honestly can say it is the best I have used, it leaves my hair feeling clean, refreshing and has given it volume, I would highly recommend it

February 09, 2021
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Fantastic shampoo

I thought this product was amazing. My fine hair definitely needs a little boost sometimes, this shampoo was lightweight and really helped to give my hair some volume and movement. It had a pleasant smell, lathered well and I thought it was a great product. I plan to purchase more from this range.

July 24, 2020
    Chaguanas, Trinidad and Tobago

Yes please

I got this duo complimentary from HTC. At first I was skeptical because not all shampoo and conditioner works well for me. The first time I used this I saw and felt a drastic change, my scalp felt extremely clean, my hair felt light and it gave me the volume I needed. My hair was so soft I was amazed. I had no idea my curly hair could've felt so good.

June 27, 2020
    Virginia, United States

Makes my hair soft and bouncy!

My flat hair has always been a frustration to me. I have been using the JOHN FRIEDA Volume Lift Shampoo & Conditioner for more than a week. This conditioner feels so lightweight on my hair and I love how easy my hair is to manage after using it. The combination of this shampoo & conditioner has made my hair soft, manageable, and added the perfect amount of bounce and volume.