John Frieda Weightless Wonder Featherlight Smoothing Crème Reviews

Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Featherlight Smoothing Crème is a lightweight crème that provides daily protection against frizz, either used on wet hair or for touch-ups, on dry hair throughout the day. The lightweight formula is specially designed for fine and frizzy hair. Try it with John Frieda Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Shampoo and Conditioner.

Click here for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Angus, United Kingdom

Great finishing touch!

I put one pump of this product down the lengths of my hair and really smoothed out any fly aways.

Gave my hair a really nice shine for the rest of the day and held the fine hairs in place all day.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

loved this

I used the shampoo and conditioner and used this smoothing cream when I was out and about as a sort of leave in conditioner which it states it can be used for. I liked the lightweight feeling it left as some conditioners can he heavy and sticky which is not good for my greasy hair. Not only so I have greasy hair but my hair is dyed so I have to watch what I put on it as it can be very frizzy if not dried properly or if I end up getting caught in the rain. The smoothing cream helped to remedy this!

Nottingham, United Kingdom

I love it!

This smoothing crème is like a leave on conditioner which makes my hair less fizzy after washing it. I like using it when my hair is half-dry and dry it with hair dryer afterwards. It makes my hair looking so smooth and glossy! It wouldn't make my hair sticky which is fab!

Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Perfect ending

This was the perfect way to end my hair treatment it is the perfect combination when used with the shampoo and conditioner. It wasn’t thick it was thin and spread easily through my hair. I will purchase again. Recommended to friends already

K'alak'i T'bilisi, Georgia

Love this!

This is one of the best hair cream I have ever tried. It smells amazing. I applied it before blow drying on the hair ends. My hair was silky and non frizzy. I loved this hair creme and will purchase more!

Edinburgh, United Kingdom

My baby hairs are gone!

I have tried almost every product out there to try and tame my baby hairs around the front of my head and my parting and it always ends up flat, heavy and greasy. This product is a god send, I didn't need to use any hair spray, I used it on wet hair so it dried nice into my hair and you couldn't tell I was wearing product, I've been telling everything out it ever since. Its not a change other people would notice, but I was very conscious of the little hairs before and its made me feel much better.

2.8/5

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

About Average Really

I used this creme in conjunction with the shampoo and conditioner to gain the full experience of controlling my fine, frizzy and flyaway hair.

Although the results were pretty good, I couldn't get past the smell of the Aloe water which seems to overpower in all of the products.

Other than that, these are standard good quality John Frieda products and it's a shame that the overpowering smell was not something a bit more pleasant!

Greenwich, United Kingdom

Bye bye fly aways

After using the shampoo and conditioner , I followed with the weightless wonder smoothing creme. The creme itself was easily absorbed and light enough not to weigh my hair down, I sometimes find that some smoothing creams are greasy but this left no residue on my hands.
    This was easy to use and allowed me to smooth away my flyaways easily leaving me with smooth hair with no annoying bits sticking out.

Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Only need one pump

This is a great product I have hair at falls as low as my armpits and as the bottle said I only needed one pump it applys well did not leave that horrible greasy feeling on my hands like other products do
    It tamed my hair without weighing it down
    I would buy this again and reccomend it to family and friends

1.0/5

Douglas, Isle of Man

Not for greasy hair

I don't see any secret weapon in this product. In fact, I don't like the heavy smell and feel my hair greasy at the end of the day. Sorry, not for my greasy hair.