John Frieda Weightless Wonder Featherlight Smoothing Crème Reviews

Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Featherlight Smoothing Crème is a lightweight crème that provides daily protection against frizz, either used on wet hair or for touch-ups, on dry hair throughout the day. The lightweight formula is specially designed for fine and frizzy hair. Try it with John Frieda Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Shampoo and Conditioner.

Click here for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

September 09, 2019

Smooth hair

Comes in a lovely bottle. Great twist lid. I have below the shoulder hair and 3 pumps in more than enough a small amount gors far. I use on my damp hair before styling and once style is complete my hair is left feeling smooth and shiny and Frizz free. Would highly recommend

August 28, 2019

Fab product!

I used the smoothing creme alongside the shampoo and conditioner, its lovely and silky and once on your hair, you wouldn't know it was there.
    The combination of all three products really does do as claimed, my hair is thicker, smoother and much less flyaway.
    I will definitely buy this product again!

August 25, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

It does the job

This product it's ok for me. Helps with the frizz and styling. The only downfall would be that it makes my hair a bit greasy and takes away it's natural shine.
    #gotitfree

August 25, 2019
    Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom

A little goes a long way

Worked well on my fine frizzy hair, I don't usually use serums as they tend to make my hair greasy but this one worked well making my hair smoother. A little really does go a long way! Apply to ends rather than roots. #gotitfree

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Effective in controlling frizz, smells lovely, Recommend

This product feels nice and light on the hair and it smells lovely. It is not very moisturizing, so it doesn't feel greasy - that was one of my worries when I first tried it. You only need to use a little bit so the bottle lasts a long time! It controlled my frizz well, it's good price. Would buy again!

Bradford, United Kingdom

Buy it

Just wow. I use a small amount on my medium length hair.. normally wet after ive got out the shower. Once ive blow dryed and styled my hair im left with it looking silky smooth and frizz free. Only 1 pump needed so it will go along way at a bargain price.

Great find

The creme makes wonder on my hair! I’m impressed by! It’s really lightweight (most cremes make my hair feel heavy and greasy), nourishes the ends and it gives me shine and movement! My hair feels great! I really like it!

Lancashire, United Kingdom

Worth its weight in gold

I've really been struggling to buy a frizz cream, they all seem to be serums which just leave my hair looking lank and greasy :( So not the look I'm going for. So I was super excited to see this new product. The packaging is great, the pump action works really well just the reight amount of product comes out. It smells great, works easily through my hair when wet or dry and helps tame the frizz!! Super smooth stress free hair that is full of volume and not a greasy strand in sight :) happy smiles and great hair days all week long!

Wigan, United Kingdom

Good affordable option

I quite enjoyed this and it does as it says in its name - smooths my hair without feeling heavy. It's a great affordable option, but it doesn't beat my favourite expensive hair serums!

United States

Magic cream

I used one pump of this and applied with my fingers through my damp hair before blow-drying. It feels nice when applying, and definitely adds a touch of intense leave-in conditioning feel to your hair ends. The fragrance is gorgeous and lightly fruity. It is light and not greasy, however try to avoid applying to the roots. After blow-drying, I noticed my hair felt smoother as if the hair cuticles had been smoothed down. Also my split ends felt nicely smooth and repaired by the cream. My hair didn't look greasy once dry. Use sparingly.