johnson and johnson baby oil gel

johnson and johnson baby oil gel Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 23 in Baby Bathing - Conditioner

May 13, 2017

This baby oil works very well it leaves your body very smooth and smells great. It also helps gives good moisture if you mix it in body lotions and is really good to keep lice from sticking to your hair.

May 12, 2017

Beautiful product smells really nice and soft ,I use it right after I'm done shaving my legs are so soft and moisturized, definitely a good product .Bought it for my grand daughter and I ended up using it

April 11, 2017

This baby oil is very smooth and smells very good. When mixed with other lotions it moisturizes very well. I will only but this item on sale because the retail price is over priced.

March 17, 2017

I used this on my son when he was a baby. He had craddle cap and it really helped calm and control it.But only needed to use just alittle bit at a time so the product goes along way.

October 04, 2016

Super bon produit calmant pour la peau. Petit prix en plus. Je ne l'utilise sur moi et non sur un enfant. Fait du bien à la peau et la laisse lisse et douce.

October 04, 2016

I do not use this on a child, I use it on myself! After I shave!!! It is the BEST thing I have ever used after I shave my legs and private area. It is calming, and I have absolutly no bumps, razor burn or break outs! I highly reccomend you to try this after shaving when you have dried off. No need for cream. I even add some in my bath to feel silky smooth when I get out!

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge