Johnson & Johnson Baby Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 62 in Baby Bathing - Soaps & Body Washes

July 19, 2017

Sa sent boooon

J'adore vraiment les produits pour l'heure du dodo la senteur est tout simplement exquise et mon bébé usent très bon lontrmpd ses cheveux son doux et reste doux.

July 18, 2017

Wish this came in adult shampoo and conditioner

I love this product. The smell is so great. I wish it came in adult shampoo and conditioner. I used it with all of my babies and will continue to buy for all the babies in the future.

June 22, 2017

I keep buying it over and over

I love this product. My daughter has always had sensitive skin and this one is the only one that works for her. The scent is so nice and soft. She is now almost 7 and she still uses this and I still love it !!

June 15, 2017

My go to for bed time routine

I use this daily on my 1 year old abd 2.5 year old for their night time routines. I Loove the smell . So soothing and calming. I even sometimes use the lotion on myself it just smells so good

June 15, 2017

I love it !

Just like the baby shampoo, this body wash is the only one i will use for my boys. (age 5 years and 6 months). I love it ! It smells so good and leaves them feeling and smelling all nice and clean !

June 01, 2017

Very affordable product. I used this lots when my toddler was just a wee baby. I loved the smell so much that I started using it as bodywash for myself. I really do believe this helped my baby sleep, made him smell great and was great for bath time in our house.

June 01, 2017

I use this on my toddler and baby for their baths. A bottle lasts a long time and neither of them complain about it. The scent is very mild, which I like. It doesn't seem to dry out their skin. I haven't found it in pump form yet, which would make it a lot easier to use one-handed while trying to hold my little one in the bath tub.

May 27, 2017

Smells amazing and leaves skin soft and hydrated. Use it for everything, bubble bath, shampoo, and body wash. Even good for adults with sensitive skin!

May 15, 2017

I would definitely recommend this product to all parents who wants a great product for their little ones. It is very gentle on their skin and smells wonderful!

May 10, 2017

I love using Johnson &johnson;baby wash on my daughter. She is 10 months old. We have used it since day one. It has a wonderful fresh clean scent and it does not dry out the skin. I bottle last a long time and it doesn't break the bank

Maggiestevens added a new review for
    Nivea Creme

Cadbury Mini Eggs

Kinder Surprise

Maggiestevens added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Coca-Cola Classic

RogerRoo added a new review for
    Kinder Surprise