Johnson & Johnson Baby Body Wash Reviews

January 20, 2018

Meh!

I personally don't like this product as I feel like the quality isn't what I want to use on my son!
    It smells nice and I've had to use it when visiting family in a small town (couldn't buy my normal stuff).

It's probably the cheapest on the market next to no name brands, and I feel the quality reflects that. It took a lot to wash out and I didn't like the way it left my son's hair.

Would only use this if stuck again.

January 20, 2018

Love the soap for my kids

I buy the soap monthly for my sons. It’s the only soap that doesn’t have an issue with sensitive skin. It doesn’t cause irration for perfumes. It would be great if it didn’t make my bath tub greasy after. But it is a great product I use for them and will not use another

January 08, 2018

I will always buy this for my kids

The baby wash smells so good and soothes my kids before bedtime to give them a good nights sleep. It’s a great price and one bottle lasts many bath times.

2.3/5

December 17, 2017

Smells great but was unpleased with performance.

The scent was very pleasant and the price is fair considering quantity. However performance was not as I hoped.
    I found that after multiple uses both baby and I had experienced very dry and irritated skin. I also found that it did not leave a very clean feeling as it left mine and baby's skin feeling almost greasy directly after use. I personally was not impressed with this product over all.

November 16, 2017

Love it!

Such a great quality baby wash for a very reasonable price. It's gentle on my babies skin and smells great. Definitely recommend this baby wash for first time Mommies.

October 02, 2017

Great product

I have used this product since my baby has been a newborn. It's a great product and the price is affortable. I would recommend this to all parents to use.

September 21, 2017

Sleepy baby makes for a happy mama!

Johnson and Johnston lavender baby body wash sure does the trick! My baby loves his baths and using the lavender scent makes for a smoother bedtime. Helps make him sleepy and soft.

September 20, 2017

Johnsons baby lotion

Our boy loves Johnson's baby wash and lotions. He knows when bath time is every night and absolutely loves these washes and lotions. They are so soothing to him and help him go right to sleep after every bath! I highly recommend these products.

September 12, 2017

Smells SO GOOD!

I absolutely love all of Johnson & Johnson's Bath supplies. They smell amazing, you don't need to use a lot to clean your child, and are cost effective. Highly recommend!

July 25, 2017

5 star product

All time fave body wash for my little ones and for myself lol the calming smell of lavender is the perfect smell before bedtime. We have used this since our first child. Definitely recommend