Johnson & Johnson Baby Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 51 in Baby Bathing - Soaps & Body Washes

April 05, 2017

Very lovely product especially followed by the Johnson & Johnson lotion, the light scent that was pleasing to both mom and baby. This product was very gentle on my little ones skin.

March 30, 2017

We always use this brand when bathing our kids! We have 2 children under 2 and higy recommend it. We always have to buy the biggest size because our kids love bubble baths and always use it up quickly. Definitely giving this a 5 star rating.

March 06, 2017

These lavender scented body wash and moisturizer are great. My little girl loves her baths and massage after then sleeps as well as can be expected for a baby ;) love it!

March 06, 2017

Fair pricing, wonderful scent! Makes baby, child and adults skin soft and moist! Best choice for baby showers and gifts! Comes in various size bottles from travel to extra big with pump!

March 02, 2017

Love love this product. Great on my baby skin. Johnson baby products are the best. It's only great on my baby, it also smooth the skin.I have recommended it to all my friends and family that just had a baby. Great product for the price.

February 28, 2017

This is such a nice, gentle body wash for not just my baby, but for us as a whole family. The scent is so soft and non intrusive and it doesn't seem to strip the moisture from our bodies. This is especially important during these winter months. I like that it's readily available from any drugstore or supermarket, and I will often stock up when it goes on sale.

February 27, 2017

I really love the smell of this body wash. It is long lasting and makes my baby smell fresh and clean. It is gentle to use and i am comfortable using on my little one.

February 23, 2017

This has been my go to brand for the longest time. While I love trying new things I always seem to gravitate back towards this. I love the way it bubbles up and just leaves a nice freash clean scent.

February 21, 2017

I really enjoy using this baby wash. I enjoy the smell, the way it cleans up. I also like the different smells they have. I really enjoy the lavender one. We use it for bubbles, and it helps relax, and fall asleep our little ones.

February 20, 2017

Johnson baby wash is tearfree,fragnancefree.I think its best quality in reasonable price.i uused it for my 3 year old son from his birth to till date.