Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 163 in Oils

May 15, 2017

This baby oil product is wonderful to use on little ones. It leaves their skin feeling soft and moisturizer. I have been using it for a couple months now and I am very satisfied

April 23, 2017

This baby oil is perfect for your little ones! It really helps to lock the moisture in their skin! It is super gentle and also does not have an irritating scent! It is absolutely perfect for babies who have dry skin! This is an absolute essential all year round especially during winter!Baby oil also has several other things it can be used for! Like it can be used to remove eye makeup, fix split ends, clean makeup brushes, etc!

April 09, 2017

I love this budget friendly oil. It's a great moisturizer and at a great price. I love both this one and the aloe. I have tried store brands but prefer Johnson's. The top is also great and prevents spillage or pouring too much. I have skin issues and this helps. It is also very gentle.

April 09, 2017

I've been using baby oil on my skin after every shower for years, helps with my eczema and makes my skin so soft. Johnson and Johnson is by far the best, smells like babys and soaks in fast so I'm not left with greasy skin. The original knocks all the store brands out of the park.

February 28, 2017

Love this product. I use it everyday in the winter time to keep my skin from drying out. This product is a lifesaver. Great for the kids too in winter.

February 28, 2017

Although it is a baby product, I find that I use it more often on myself than on my child. It is a relatively effective moisturizer. I like to use it as soon as I get out of the shower. It is a bit greasy, but you can put baby powder on top of it to tone down the oiliness.

It`s also great for taking off the sticky residue that is left behind when you take price stickers or labels off your bottles and jars.

February 25, 2017

I didn't want to use many products on my babies new skin but this promoted 10x more moisture than regular baby lotion. Baby loves the post bath massage and leaves her skin moist with no irritations.

February 20, 2017

Johnson & Johnson baby oil is effective for not only for babies but its also effective for adults.its also fragrance free and effective for long hours.

January 20, 2017

It is absorbed fast. for best results, apply it after showering or after swimming. Ideal for sensitive skin, although sometimes I personally fill like I am suffocating when I apply it because it feels too oily sometimes. It can be used as an unscented lotion for adults. Would recommend it for day to day use.

January 06, 2017

Don't let this product fool you, this baby oil can be used for those of any age. It can be used for multiple things from a new relaxing massage to curing that dry wintery skin. I love using it and everyone in my family uses it during each shower. It is on the pricier side but it does goes on sale, but the quality of this product as compared to other products is far more superior. I would recommend a buy, especially to keep baby skin oh so soft.