Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 188 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

April 28, 2017

I love this product!!! I love the scent!!! I definitely recommend this shampoo Its great... We have used it lots with no issues at all!!! The price is pretty decent. Also love the body wash and lotion for bedtime

April 27, 2017

I always get the biggest bottle then I can get even though you only use a little bit I use it for bubble bath for my older kids because it makes awesome bubbles the smell is great and has never had a problem with rashes I get this at Walmart

April 25, 2017

I don't have kids but I do have a Great Dane who is obsessed with taking baths or showers and I use this shampoo on him in the winter so his skin doesn't try out. I follow it up with a good conditioner too which makes his fur even more soft.

April 03, 2017

It is perfect. You get to choose from a variety of different shampoos that are offered. The best thing is the no tears claim that comes with this shampoo. See your child happy every time they wash their hair.

March 25, 2017

I love using Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo as an adult because it lathers easily and is gently on my hair. I tend to wash my hair daily so this is really important to me.

March 23, 2017

I got a sample pack when I had my daughter. Her skin was sensitive and it totally dried out her skin. I used it for about a week and had no success with it. Some people swarm by it but did not work for us!

February 21, 2017

I used this on my daughter since she was born, it smells amazing, doesn't burn the eyes and left her skin feeling amazingly soft she has what they call "snow white skin" (super sensitive) and it didn't irritate her at all.

February 18, 2017

Lovely shampoo for all my babies. Love the smell and it's gentle on their skin. Great for my face as well. I use all Johnson & Johnson products regularly

February 03, 2017

This will always be my favorite baby shampoo! I have tried so many others, but this will always be my favorite. The smell of it is my favorite baby smell :)

January 16, 2017

I used many different brands of shampoo and shampoo & wash in one for my baby and nothing worked until I used johnson & johnson. His hair is soft and clean for hours after a bath now.