Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 191 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

July 13, 2017

Great to use as shampoo or body wash

I find this works well as a shampoo and body wash. I am not a baby but I find it is great! This product works well for babies, toddlers, children and adults alike. I love the lavender scent because it leaves me feeling calm and relaxed. The lavender scent really comes out which I like.

This shampoo is also very good for the elderly. I would recommend buying it.

The cost is very good. I have even found it at the dollar store before for cheap.

July 12, 2017

Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo

*Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo in lavender*

I prefer this shampoo much more than the original Johnson & Johnson shampoo. The smell of this lavender shampoo is AMAZING. Lavender has amazing soothing qualities that aid in sleep, stress relief and can help relieve symptoms of anxiety. Not only do I recommend using it on your baby or toddler, use it for yourself at night too. It helps me sleep and leaves my hair and body feeling and smelling amazing.

I use this shampoo on my 3 year old when he is fussy, sick restless or just not feeling well. The smell is super comforting and he is asleep a few minutes after his bath when we are using this shampoo.

June 15, 2017

My favorite shampoo for my boys !

I loooove the smell of it. And find it works amazing on both my boys hair (age 5 and age 6 months). Its definitly my favorite brand of baby shampoo and thenonly brand i will use on them ! Its also very affordable.

May 30, 2017

I have been using Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo on my son for 2 years now, and i am expecting my secons son in june 2017
    I will continue to yse it on him as well, i often use it to quickly wash my face and hands.

May 30, 2017

I've been using this product on my grand daughter since she was born. I really love the lavender smell. I was skeptical at first that it would actually help her sleep, but sure enough as soon as her bath is over, she's out like a light. It is gentle on her skin and cleans well. All around a great product.

2.3/5

May 25, 2017

So I have noticed that every single time I use this on my son, it dries up his scalp. He ends up flaking. I really don't like this shampoo and I don't think I will buy it again.

May 14, 2017

I actually use this to wash my makeup brushes and love it! It cleans very effectively, and because it is a baby shampoo , it is very gentle on the bristles.

May 02, 2017

Great product for babies and small children, it doesn't cause your baby's eyes to tear if it gets in their little eyes which as parents we hope for in a product we use on our babies.

April 28, 2017

I love this product!!! I love the scent!!! I definitely recommend this shampoo Its great... We have used it lots with no issues at all!!! The price is pretty decent. Also love the body wash and lotion for bedtime

April 27, 2017

I always get the biggest bottle then I can get even though you only use a little bit I use it for bubble bath for my older kids because it makes awesome bubbles the smell is great and has never had a problem with rashes I get this at Walmart