Johnson & Johnson's baby cream Reviews
#88 in Lotions

Good - 0

October 04, 2017

Purple bottle is best.

I used on both my children and the people one was not only the best SMELLING.. it also helped my kids with bed time easier to fall asleep after using bath & cream.

March 28, 2014

I have used and repurchases the baby lotion version many times in the last but stopped to look for something richer to combat my dry winter skin. I recently saw the cream version on sale and decided to give it a whirl. The cream is amazing! Smells like the original lotion but is more moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling soft. Would definitely repurchase.

May 17, 2012

Johnsons baby cream is amazing and one of my favouriteproducts that they make! I love the thickness of the cream over the lotion. The original Johnson's scent brings me back to when I was a child. I have been using this product for 11 years with all my kids and on myself every day :) absolutely love!!