Johnson's Aroma Bain Apaisant Reviews

Good - 0

December 28, 2017

I still buy it 4 years later

Just love this johnson's aroma bath bubbles it smells so good. I use often but it's the first thing I do if I think that my son might be getting a cold. It's helps clear he's nose

November 23, 2017

The best!

This product is amazing!! My children will not let me put Vicks on them when they are sick! However they Love this in their baths. Even I use it and it is such a nice soothing experience!

October 20, 2017

My favorite Johnsons product!!

This product is loved by all in our household! It's so soothing and the vapor smell really helps relax my baby and help her get to sleep. I love using this when I take a bath as well! When my daughter has a cold (which seems to be every other week) we use this to help soothe and clear her sinuses and open up her airways. When she's done in the bath I rub Vicks on her chest and the bottoms of her feet!

June 13, 2017

Great Product

I love this bath for both my baby and myself. When I was pregnant and unable to take any medications for my cold this worked wonders. Helped to clear up my congestion and was a nice bubble bath. I make sure to always have a bottle in the cupboard!

May 15, 2017

Jadore !! Excellent produit meme pour les adultes gripper! C'est un must pour les petits nez bouché! Odeur apaisante pas trop forte!! A chaque fois qu'il y a quelqun de malade on court acheter ca...par contre je n'en trouve pas partout!! :/

May 10, 2017

This vapour bath is amazing for my little one when he is congested! It definitely helps to clear everything out and he loves to play in the bubbles it creates. The price is also fantastic. I make sure I always have this on hand.

April 21, 2017

This stuff is amazing for both babies and adults. I used it for myself when I was terribly and congested and it worked so well opening up my sinuses so I could breathe again!

October 19, 2016

Omg totally recommend.. My little man was sick and I saw this advertised and got someone to pick me up a bottle and it's amazing deffinitely helped him breathe better..feel better. Must try for sure if your little one is sick

October 17, 2016

Définitivement un produit pour le bain à utiliser en cas de rhume, grippe,meme sans besoin particulier. L`odeur de l`eucalyptus est très stimulante sur le système. Mousse légère, laisse un effet de bien etre au corps.

July 12, 2016

I love this Johnson aroma bath product. It's very effective in helping my little girl when she is sick with the great smell of Vicks with out using vics and relaxes her to help her sleep