Johnson's Aroma Bain Apaisant

Johnson's Aroma Bain Apaisant Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 191 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

June 13, 2017

Great Product

I love this bath for both my baby and myself. When I was pregnant and unable to take any medications for my cold this worked wonders. Helped to clear up my congestion and was a nice bubble bath. I make sure to always have a bottle in the cupboard!

May 15, 2017

Jadore !! Excellent produit meme pour les adultes gripper! C'est un must pour les petits nez bouché! Odeur apaisante pas trop forte!! A chaque fois qu'il y a quelqun de malade on court acheter ca...par contre je n'en trouve pas partout!! :/

May 10, 2017

This vapour bath is amazing for my little one when he is congested! It definitely helps to clear everything out and he loves to play in the bubbles it creates. The price is also fantastic. I make sure I always have this on hand.

April 21, 2017

This stuff is amazing for both babies and adults. I used it for myself when I was terribly and congested and it worked so well opening up my sinuses so I could breathe again!

October 19, 2016

Omg totally recommend.. My little man was sick and I saw this advertised and got someone to pick me up a bottle and it's amazing deffinitely helped him breathe better..feel better. Must try for sure if your little one is sick

October 17, 2016

Définitivement un produit pour le bain à utiliser en cas de rhume, grippe,meme sans besoin particulier. L`odeur de l`eucalyptus est très stimulante sur le système. Mousse légère, laisse un effet de bien etre au corps.

July 12, 2016

I love this Johnson aroma bath product. It's very effective in helping my little girl when she is sick with the great smell of Vicks with out using vics and relaxes her to help her sleep

April 24, 2016

i love the smell of this specific Johnson's baby wash. it's perfect when the kids are stuffed up or a little sick as well. it just makes them feel a little better after their bath. My only concern about this is that they don't like it near their face, i guess they think it might sting their eyes. I

March 11, 2016

Someone told me about this when my daughter got the cold. I used it Every night while she was sick and it worked miracles. She was extremly stuffed up and when I used this in the bath tub she was able to breath better. I will be using this product again.

March 10, 2016

Someone recommend me this when me first born got a cold for the first time, I was nervous and scared and when I used this the first time she slept though the whole night. You fill up a capsule and put it into the bathtub with warm water. Let me tell you it works wonders and I always recommend this product to anyone I know with a sick Baby.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge