Johnson’s Baby Bedtime Bath

Johnson’s Baby Bedtime Bath Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 191 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

• Releases NATURALCALM® essences—a special blend of gentle and calming aromas
  • NO MORE TEARS® formula is as gentle to the eyes as pure water
  • Dermatologist-tested and hypoallergenic
  • Fomulated to keep baby’s skin feeling soft

Read more at JOHNSON'S

July 22, 2017

Smells so good

At night I like to use a relaxing wash for a bath before bed. The scent has been known to help with relaxing add a bath to that and your baby will be ready for a full nights rest. I definitely recommend and I will buy again.

July 03, 2017

For Baby and Me

I initially bought this for my baby, who is not 17 years old....Yikes! For the name it was gentle, calming and left him smelling so good. In recent years I have bought it for myself for the very same reasons.

June 30, 2017

really calming effect

I do like Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath I used on my daughter and after on my son, it worked really good with my two kids so I would definitively recommend it to other parents

June 21, 2017

My go to product for gifts for new moms!

My daughter was a very fussy baby at nights right after she was born. Like most babes she didn't sleep more than a few hours before waking up for one reason or another.... then I tried this wonderful smelling soap. That night I got (for the first time in a few months) about 8 continuous hours of sleep. I was so surprised I had to jump out of bed and make sure my daughter was breathing. This soap relaxed her and helped her fall asleep easily and to STAY asleep. Now I include it whenever I go to a baby shower! I still use it sometimes to this day for my 9 year old when she just needs relaxing. The price is right as well!

June 19, 2017

the best

love all johnsons & Johnson products this one smells Amazing .... and helps my daughter to relax before bed ,it lathers up nice as well ,all there products are priced really good to

June 15, 2017

love this!

We use this for our son when he has a bath at bedtime! It smells great. It helps relax him. We also use the bedtime lotion, especially on nights that he hasn't had a bath.

May 12, 2017

I don't have any children yet, but I use this product everytime I come out of the shower before bed. The lavender scent is so relaxing. Truly love this product

May 07, 2017

Well. This shampoo smells amazing and I do often buy it as I love my baby to smell good of course. But as far as "Bedtime Shampoo and Bedtime Soap"... It really doesn't do anything. My son is always awake and hyper as can be after his baths, no matter what bedtime stuff I use. The water wakes them up, simple as that.

May 05, 2017

My baby is very sensitive , he loves this stuff and his skin does not react to it. I love the smell and the way his skin feels after use. I actually recommend this product to most my friends and family

May 04, 2017

Johnson’s Baby Bedtime Bath love love this product my son smells so good, his skin is so soft like the day he was born!! I wish you made this for adults!!!