Johnson’s Baby Bedtime Bath

Johnson’s Baby Bedtime Bath Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 188 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

• Releases NATURALCALM® essences—a special blend of gentle and calming aromas
  • NO MORE TEARS® formula is as gentle to the eyes as pure water
  • Dermatologist-tested and hypoallergenic
  • Fomulated to keep baby’s skin feeling soft

Read more at JOHNSON'S

April 17, 2017

I love the smell of this product! It's not too strong, but not too mild and it makes you feel relaxed. I would recommend this to others and I'd buy it again.

April 13, 2017

I don't have a baby, but I do love this stuff. If you have sensitive skin or trouble winding down at night, try this. It works. I've tried similar products from different brands, but ultimately it all comes down to this stuff. It smells the best, leaves my skin super soft, and it calms my extra anxious nerves.

April 13, 2017

I absolutely love this stuff! The smell is amazing and addictive, and it actually gets bubbly, where I find most baths don't! The large bottle is definitely worth the price too! (It's also extremely gentle and the little one doesn't care if it gets in her eyes! BONUS POINTS!)

April 11, 2017

One of my favourite products for babies!
    It smells so good and it definitely helps to calm and soothe baby in the bath before they go to bed. This is always going to be a part of our bath-time routine.

March 22, 2017

This is one of my favorite baby products. The smell is so soothing, its perfect for night time baths, and its gentle on your childrens skin. I highly recommend to anyone & its worth the price! (Not expensive anyways!)

March 21, 2017

Wow! Jai adoré ce produit! Mon bébé sent tellement bon après un bon bain après avoir utilisé ce savon. Il a effectivement une odeur relaxante! De plus, il semble avoir un effet hydratant pour la peau; la peau de mon bébé est lisse et douce. Jai adoré ce savon.

March 04, 2017

Un produit pour les bébés, mais aussi pour les adultes ! Odeur tellement relaxante et agréable ! Je l'utilise quelque fois pour relaxer, et j'en suis ravis ! Une bonne nuit de sommeil s'en suis !

February 28, 2017

Such a relaxing and enjoyable product. Loved to use this on my son after he was born. Was relaxing for both of us! and great to use along with the bedtime lotion

February 04, 2017

Who says this is just for babies! I love this one! its gentle for your skin. i love the smell and i love the feeling for this product! I will definitely repurchase this either for babies or for myself!

January 09, 2017

this along with the shampoo and lotion are an amazing great help for children and adults who have a hard time sleeping great scent and soothing and calming effect. highly recommend