Johnson's® Baby Bedtime® Bath Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Bedtime® Bath is part of a clinically proven 3-step bedtime routine* that helps baby sleep better in just 7 days**.
  • Relaxing NATURALCALM® aromas help sooth baby before bed
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle, never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
*3-step bed time routine: Warm bath followed by a gentle massage and quiet time.
**3-step routine is clinically proven to help baby fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

February 10, 2020
    Kent, United Kingdom

Love this stuff!

Its an amazing product that ive used since my little boy was born, smells lovely and it definatly soothes him before bedtime. Price is good to knowing that it a good product, even better when price is lowered too so i can buy more

February 03, 2020
    Florida, United States

Affordable

Yes, this smells divine! however as all parents are aware, fragrance typically does not do well with baby's sensitive skin. I do believe this does encourage babies to sleep faster but not as much as the company claims. I purchased a 3 pack full sized off Amazon for just under ten dollars which is affordable compared to other brands. The scent leaves your little one smelling like the cleanest happiest baby ever. I did take notice that when I use this frequently that it leaves my baby's scalp irritated so I just use it on occasion which is okay. Cute color and container.

January 29, 2020
    Arizona, United States

So Relaxing

To start, the smell is amazing. I use this for my toddler to help him relax and settle down at night. He has a bit of sensitive skin and we don’t have any issues. I use this to wash him as well as to have a bit of bubbles to soak in! A little goes a long way.

January 22, 2020
    United Kingdom

Essential bath product

Smells incredible, does the job well, my child loves this addition to bath time, great quality for the price and a trusted brand, highly recommend especially to first time parents.

January 17, 2020

Great for all ages....

I've used this product for years! I use it on my 3 year old and my 11 year old. Its definitely something that I have made a regular bath product in my bathroom and household. Its save for sensitive skin and I love the calming effects that it has after the bath.

January 09, 2020
    Herefordshire, United Kingdom

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I love this bubble bath! A little bit goes a long way so you really don't need to use much. This is perfect for an evening soak, it's relaxing and calming as well as smelling amazing. I can't have a bath without it now!

December 08, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Smells amazing!

Definately one of my favorites for my babygirl. I absolutely love the smell of it! The whole bedtime product line is amazing. It has a gentle clean and a seeming calming aroma effect on not only my daughter but me as well. I would definately reccoment this product!

November 25, 2019
    Falkirk, United Kingdom

No 1 baby bedtime

I have always bought Johnson and Johnson as its a fantastic brand. All you need is a little drop and let you baby enough splashing about and within about 10-30 mins later you will find the kids will start feeling relaxed and chilled out and will fall asleep.

November 25, 2019

Best bath product for night routine!

I was gifted this product and it is the the best thing we have received. It’s a great way to introduce a routine to your little one and leaves them smelling heavenly. I ended up buying the rest of the products in this line!

November 21, 2019

Simplement parfait

Ce produit pour le bain est tout simplement exceptionnel. Ma fille qui a souvent de la difficulté à s’endormir, ne peut résister à un bon bain avec le beau dodo. En plus de lui laisser une douce odeur, le nettoyant fonctionne à merveille