Johnson's® Baby Bedtime® Bubble Bath Reviews

JOHNSON’S® BEDTIME® Bubble Bath makes big bubbles that turns bath time into fun time. Made with NATURALCALM® aromas, this relaxing bubble bath wash is part of our clinically proven 3-step bedtime routine* that helps baby sleep better in just 7 days**.
  • Relaxing NATURALCALM® aromas help soothe baby before bed
  • Dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle, never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
*3-step bed time routine: Warm bath followed by a gentle massage and quiet time.
**3-step routine is clinically proven to help baby fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.

June 11, 2017

Out of all the bubble baths my daughter has used this has been the only one that worked wonders and doesn't dry her skin out. The beautiful lavender scent soothes my daughters fussy nights and helps her keep a full nights rest. The only down side is that the price is a little above average compared to other companies.

June 08, 2017

I absolutley love this bubble bath from Johnson and Johnson. I often buy it for myself because it makes such a great lather in a small amount of product. It also leaves my skin very soft. I love the different smells and varieties it comes in, particularly the lavender bed time one.

June 08, 2017

Only thing I use on my little one, it helps him sleep all night and leaves him smelling so good. No oily residue after wards either which is a bonus. Highly recommend

May 30, 2017

I use johnson & johnson bubble bath for my son, and often i use it in the bath for my pet ferrets since it has such a gentil smell and is so gentil on thier skin.
    I would recomend anything Johnson & Johnson to any new mother.

March 21, 2017

Love the Johnson and Johnson bubble bath! A little amount goes a long way making it very cost effective. I love all of the Johnson and Johnson scents, we love the products.

March 18, 2017

I was a skeptic at first, but I can honestly say this is a miracle worker! Helps with stuffiness, fussiness, and sleeping. Great product!! Smells nice too.

February 15, 2017

Both of my kids adore this bubble bath! You only need a cap fun to produce a huge amount of bubbles. The smell is fantastic and is really calming and soothing and as crazy as it may sound, I really do believe this helps my kids sleep better. It is gentle on their skin and leaves their skin soft and them smelling so clean

August 24, 2016

Very easy on my sons skin. He loves how big the bubbles get. The nighttime stuff is also great. The lavender scent is very soothing and calming. Definitely recommend this product

April 12, 2016

I have the purple soothing baby bath and love it. I don't own a child but I find this bubble bath doesn't dry my skin or make me feel like I have a film on after a bath... It has a relaxing smell and is reasonably priced

April 01, 2016

I used this for the first few years of my sons life because I had a nightly routine if giving a warm bath right before bedtime and I found that it really did help him fall asleep. This wash/bubble bath is very gentle on the skin and has a lovely light scent.