Johnson's Baby Head-to-Toe Baby Wash Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 62 in Baby Bathing - Soaps & Body Washes

An ultra mild cleanser designed for use on baby's entire body and hair. Unlike baby soaps, cleanses without drying because it's 100% soap-free, dye-free and pH-balanced. The exclusive NO MORE TEARS formula is clinically proven hypoallergenic, and is dermatologist and allergy-tested, so it's gentle enough for newborns.

July 19, 2017

Not just for babies!

This is the only body wash I use. I have super sensitive skin and this has been the only soap that doesn't irritate my skin. I've been using it for years! The smell is so mild, and it lathers great. Love this product!!

May 14, 2017

This soap has a nice smell and helps keep my childrens hair nice and soft. One of the best baby shampoos out there and would definitely recommend it to anew mom

May 13, 2017

This is the only soap ill use on my son when he's having a bath.. He had very sensitive skin and nothing would work but once I tried this. He can use it. It smells good, makes his skin nice and smooth just perfect

April 04, 2017

Ce fut le premier de savon de mes bébés car c'est la marque que l'hôpital fournissait! Je les utilisé pour mes 5 enfants et cette douce odeur restera gravé dans ma mémoire! Il est doux pour la peau et mousse juste assez!

March 23, 2017

I use this not only for my daughter but I use it myself. No strong smells, lathers well and no irritation on my baby's skin. Bottle design makes it easy to use and to see how much product is left so I know to get more before it's gone.

March 13, 2017

My family loves the Johnson head to toe baby wash! First it smells so good on baby and it also cleans so well! Even my bigger kids love to use it because of its quality

March 03, 2017

This is the only body wash I have ever used on my son (11-months-old). There is a reason this is a classic, it is gentle, does not irritate his skin and leaves his hair and skin feeling baby soft and smelling fresh.

March 02, 2017

I really liked this bodywash for my baby, it was gentle enough for her sensitive skin, it was also reasonably priced. I would recommend this for almost anyone.

January 05, 2017

This is my must have on my house. My youngest has eczema this is the only body wash I can use on him that won't cause a flare up. If you can find it with the foaming body it even better.

December 16, 2016

This is a staple in my household. I used this when my children were babies and I still use it on them now when they are 5 and 3. It works great on their hair nd leaves it shiny, clean, and smelling good. It is not good for my hair but I use it to clean my hairbrush and makeup brushes.