Johnson's Baby Oatmeal Body Wash Reviews
Ranked #46 in Skin Care

This gentle cleanser combines oatmeal, an ingredient long known to help moisturize, with an essence of vanilla for baby soft skin. The rich and creamy lather nourishes as it cleans, leaving baby's skin feeling moisturized and soft. Johnson's Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Wash with No More Tears formula is allergy-tested and gentle enough for everyday use.

June 20, 2017

Leave it up to Johnson and Johnson to ruin the vanilla scent

I love that this comes in a large pump bottle but that's where the love ends. I always find myself forgetting and buying it because I see it's vanilla scent and I love vanilla... Then opening it at bathtime and remembering it's vanilla gone wrong.

On top of the scent I've been avoiding J&J;products in general because I find they're too harsh on my kids skin.

October 10, 2015

This baby wash smells so good. It is gentle and moisturizing. Perfect for little ones at bedtime.

May 20, 2015

i have 4 kids and have used this for every one, highly recommend this body wash. leaves their skin so soft and smelling great until their next bath,

March 07, 2015

This is great for babies skin. no harsh chemicals that could damage babies skin. oatmeal is natural and very good for baby. it gently cleanses and wont dry out the skin.

June 20, 2013

We used this for our daughter when she was getting dry skin. I found that it did not lather very well or do much to reduce the dryness but it didn't make it any worse which was a plus. It wasn't super thick or heavy which I liked though.

May 16, 2013

Makes bath time nice and relaxing

February 24, 2013

I use this on my kids and myself. It smells wonderful and makes your skin feel great. You can't beat the price either.

June 05, 2012

My daughter recently came down with Infantigo, and I wanted to find a body wash that was nourishing for her skin. My doctor recommended an oatmeal bath, so I checked this out. It was very gentle on her skin, and was amazing for moisturizing. Her skin felt soft, and smooth after bath time. The scent is mild, and delicious!

May 01, 2012

I've used this for myself because my skin is very very dry, especially in the winter. It has a nice soft scent and its very relaxing.

April 24, 2012

I bought this in the advise from my pharmasist because my son had chicken pox and was really itchy it WORKED stopped his itching and since them i still buy it for myself when i want to relax and soak in the tub and it really helps with my dry skin i would recommend this expecially if you child has chicken poxs and needs so relief or you have had a hard day and just need a break