Johnson's Baby Oil with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E, 14 oz Reviews
#13 in Oils

Mildness clinically proven. The way your skin looks and feels depends in part on how much moisture it contains. Discover an effective way to help protect your skin from dryness and the itching, flaking and ashiness that come with it. Johnson's Baby Oil with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E helps seal in vital moisture to keep your skin feeling soft, smooth and silky all day long. Pure aloe vera is an herbal extract long known for soothing your skin. Vitamin E is a natural skin conditioner. Johnson's baby oil with aloe vera & vitamin E is an effective way to moisturize and nourish your skin. Johnson's is dermatologist and allergy tested. Made in USA.

January 10, 2018

Best baby oil

Like my mom did with me, i am now using J&J;’s Baby Oil on my littles after baths. This oil moisturizes and keeps their skin soft and smooth year round. It also has a light pleasant fragrance.

Baby oil isnt just for baby skin. Adults can use this oil after baths/showers for an extra boost of moisture. Its also great for hair and keeping cuticles on fingers and toes soft.

January 10, 2018

Love this for dry skin

I get very dry skin during the winter (combination of weather, working outside, and washing my hands a lot). I was recommended to try this to help with the cracks I get on my fingers/hands. I usually mix a few drops of this with my regular lotion and I feel like it adds an extra boost of moisture which is awesome!

September 12, 2017

like it

it's good value for your money especially when it's on sale. it is a bottle that could last for some time. I use it right after shower which keeps my skin soft and smooth. especially good for the winter

January 23, 2017

Everyone in my family uses this for their hair and body it leaves a nice After Effects plus there is no smell which makes it easier to use since some people in my family are allergic to perfumes

November 28, 2016

I have been using Johnson's Baby oil ever since my son was born. That is the only brand I would trust. Earlier I used to pick the Pink one but ever since I found the Green one, with Aloe vera and Vitamin E, there has been no going back. I love the way it smells, and makes his skin so soft. We use it for Pre bath massage and Post shower as well. I would also use it in diaper change instead of talcum or vaseline.

March 06, 2015

I use this on my little one after his baths. I have been using it ever since he's been born, to treat cradle cap. I love the way it smells, and it makes his hair nice and soft. It also last a long time.

January 12, 2015

I keep this around to put on my heels and feet after my nightly shower. Also, if you are sunburnt, it works wonders on it to calm down the redness and tightness.

January 06, 2015

too light, i use to moisturise body

August 28, 2014

Use this for baby and myself, smells so nice and fresh and leaves skin feeling amazingly soft!

August 13, 2014

I use this stuff for shaving my sensitive legs. It makes them so soft and smooth with no irritation or razor bumps :)