Johnson's Baby Powder, Original Reviews
#1 in Powders

It's a classic. JOHNSON'S Baby Powder helps to eliminate friction while keeping skin cool and comfortable. It's made of millions of tiny slippery plates that glide over each other to help reduce the irritation caused by friction.

December 15, 2020

I would get this product again in the future.

The Johnson's baby powder smells really good and natural. I would rather put it on in the morning and afternoon when I go out with my friends and family.

January 31, 2020

I used it when I was a baby

My mom used this on me and all my siblings. It is great, not just for babies but for adults as well. My hairdresser uses this powder so the hair pieces does not stick on my neck or my husband's neck.

It has so many other uses like absorbing odor in your gym shoes etc.

October 25, 2019
    Derby, United Kingdom

So many uses!

I use this baby powder for so many things; to soften my skin after a bath, to avoid chafing during hot weather, to put in my hair for volume and matte messy looks, I even use it to set my foundation!
    It's not too scented but has a pleasant smell, and it's great value for money as I find supermarket own brands dont work as well.

October 25, 2019
    Haringey, United Kingdom

Not just for the body

I use Johnson's baby powder quite a lot But the most useful thing I use it for is my little girls swimming hat which makes it easy to put on and off. Its also so helps with greasy hair at the roots I sprinkle a little bit on and no more greasy hair. It's a light powder, brushes awake quite quickly it smells Pleasant

February 20, 2019

Excellent Drying Power! Highly Recommended!

I really enjoy using Johnson's Baby Powder after a shower. It helps keep my creased areas dry and feeling fresh all day. I also like to use it on my feet as a drying and sweet scented solution to foot wetness and odor. I like to smooth it all over my skin for a perfect powder finish. Sometimes for special effects makeup, I will use it as a face powder for a super pale look, great to contrast with blush and lipstick, and also works well as a setting powder for lipstick and liquid foundation. I don't recommend using powder on darker complexions, it may be too much of a contrast and leave a streaky or blobby look. But for already pale skin it really accentuates it! I'm happy using such a versatile product that is always high quality and smells great! Its a wonderful part of my morning and it makes me smile every day!

February 07, 2019

I was using this product since I was a kid until now that i have a baby. Fragrance is just mind blowing. It makes you feel like a baby. Powder is very fine and soft and thus best suits the baby. Available in different sizes, according to one’s need.

September 17, 2018

Baby powder

This works wonders for everybody’s body type. It works great for absorbing sweaty feet. It even helps get the sand off your legs after a long day at the beach.

August 03, 2018

not bad

i usually apply the baby powder after wash on my kids armpit to keep it dry and refreshing. it's good value for your money, easy to use and doesn't cause irritation to the skin

May 03, 2018

Johnson baby mauve

Nous l'avons adopté depuis deja plusieur mois il sens trop bon malgrer sont cout un peu cher nous optons toujours pour cette marque bebe a la peau sensible mais je reagiy pas

March 06, 2018

Always go back to the best

I’ve tried many powders but always return to the softness of Johnson’s and my children are all grown. However, a grandbaby is soon to arrive. I am aware of recent alerts of not for diaper concerns but the uses of this product are endless. I use it to keep summer sweat at bay, great to prevent chaffing and even as a dry shampoo. Multi use, great smelling product.