Johnson's Baby Powder Pure Cornstarch with Aloe & Vitamin E Reviews
#6 in Powders

Johnson's Baby Powder Pure Cornstarch absorbs excess wetness from the skin to keep you dry and has a soft texture to help your skin feel smooth and fresh. Clinically proven mildness.

October 23, 2017

Love it

I've used this since my daughter was born. It does not irritate her sensitive skin and smells good. It really does help keep moisture off of her. She's never had a diaper rash.

October 15, 2017

Cornstarch is more natural and safe to use on my babies.

Since talc baby powder has gotten a bad reputation of being a cancer causing product I personally prefer to be safe. That is why I use the Johnson's pure cornstarch baby powder cause I know it's the safer option for my baby. In my opinion nothing smells better than a clean baby smelling of baby powder. It's the baby smell everyone has come to know and love. I usually sprinkle a small amount to my hands and lightly rub it into their body as opposed to sprinkling it. That way I know the powder doesn't fly and end up being inhaled as their is a warning on the bottle to keep away from the face as inhalation of the product may cause breathing problems. My most frequent use for this powder is to apply it to my babies neck when she is teething as it will prevent a rash from occurring. If there is any redness or irritation caused from that it will get rid of it immediately.

Although there are many uses for baby powder I mostly use it on my baby I have also used it on a squeaky floor board and was surprised when it actually got rid of the creaking noise. I know Johnson's brand have gotten a bad reputation but honestly when I think of traditional baby scents I think of Johnson's Baby Powder and Johnson's Baby Shampoo.

April 28, 2017

I wouldn't recommend using baby powder on your baby or kids, unless you use a bit in your hand to rub on them as the chemicals are really bad to inhale, this product also helps take away the stink in your shoes and cat litter if you pour some in them.

April 28, 2017

I love this baby powder keeps underneath my breasts nice and dry and chaff free during warmer weather,I do a powder dance in This after I dry off from shower or bath smells lovely not to strong ,also sometimes use on my granddaughter ,keeps moisture and rashes away very well

March 14, 2017

I love this baby powder i use it all the time it is Worth every penny and the quality is truly fantastic. i will definitely buy this again the effectiveness is amazing

January 14, 2017

Its only baby powder that i have been using for my kids. I like nice gentle scent to it. It works perfectly, little redness and next day its all good. It comes in a big bottle, so i have mine for a while. Great price and vreat quality

September 19, 2016

I keep a small bottle of powder in my purse. When at the beach get sand off my feet, use it as a dry shampoo (if I'm out if the spray form) and makes my hair smell nice.

August 14, 2016

This product really helps to keep my baby comfortable and dry in hot summer weather. Love it coz cornstarch is much safer that talcum powder. That said, I would definitely avoid baby powder on the genital areas

June 25, 2016

This baby powder is really great, as it contained no talc. It is safe to use anywhere on the body, smells great,just like their original baby powder.Very good!

April 24, 2016

this is my go-to baby powder for my kids. i only use cornstarch powders for my kids, and i like that this also has aloe and vitamin e to make sure my kids stay dry and soft.