Johnson's Baby Powder Pure Cornstarch with Aloe & Vitamin E Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 136 in Powders

Johnson's Baby Powder Pure Cornstarch absorbs excess wetness from the skin to keep you dry and has a soft texture to help your skin feel smooth and fresh. Clinically proven mildness.

April 28, 2017

I wouldn't recommend using baby powder on your baby or kids, unless you use a bit in your hand to rub on them as the chemicals are really bad to inhale, this product also helps take away the stink in your shoes and cat litter if you pour some in them.

April 28, 2017

I love this baby powder keeps underneath my breasts nice and dry and chaff free during warmer weather,I do a powder dance in This after I dry off from shower or bath smells lovely not to strong ,also sometimes use on my granddaughter ,keeps moisture and rashes away very well

March 14, 2017

I love this baby powder i use it all the time it is Worth every penny and the quality is truly fantastic. i will definitely buy this again the effectiveness is amazing

January 14, 2017

Its only baby powder that i have been using for my kids. I like nice gentle scent to it. It works perfectly, little redness and next day its all good. It comes in a big bottle, so i have mine for a while. Great price and vreat quality

September 19, 2016

I keep a small bottle of powder in my purse. When at the beach get sand off my feet, use it as a dry shampoo (if I'm out if the spray form) and makes my hair smell nice.

August 14, 2016

This product really helps to keep my baby comfortable and dry in hot summer weather. Love it coz cornstarch is much safer that talcum powder. That said, I would definitely avoid baby powder on the genital areas

June 25, 2016

This baby powder is really great, as it contained no talc. It is safe to use anywhere on the body, smells great,just like their original baby powder.Very good!

April 24, 2016

this is my go-to baby powder for my kids. i only use cornstarch powders for my kids, and i like that this also has aloe and vitamin e to make sure my kids stay dry and soft.

October 17, 2015

This is my favourite brand and type of powder from Johnson & Johnson. So much safer with cornstarch rather than having talcum powder & smells amazing!

October 17, 2015

I am forever in love with that scent. This baby powder is my favorite. I know I can trust Johnsons brand baby items.

Vaseline Lip Therapy

ColourPop Brow Pencil

dperrault added a new review for
    Facebook

Raybp added a new review for
    Shout Triple Acting