Johnson's Baby Powder Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 141 in Powders

J & J baby powder has a natural softness helps prevent chafing. Hypo-allergenic, dermatologist and allergy tested. Clean, fresh scent. 9 oz bottle.

April 24, 2017

I purchase this baby powder for my boyfriend and myself. I use it as a "dry shampoo" to absorb oil in my roots and inside my work shoes to keep them fresh and dry. Works like a charm!

March 04, 2017

Even if you don't have a baby in your household, there's definitely other uses to this powder. Some common uses I have for baby powder are: relieving skin irritation (after waxing or on rashes), dust very sparingly on eyelashes to make mascara apply better and appear fuller, thicker. In an hair emergency, use as dry shampoo. Johnson's baby powder is inexpensive and has many uses, the best part is that it doesn't expire (or at least have a VERY long shelf life)!

September 19, 2016

I use baby powder for everything. I use it in my shoes, I use it on my thunder thighs (really helps with chafing in the summer) and dry shampoo when I run out of the real stuff.

September 19, 2016

A must have in the household. I mainly use the powder in my shoes, so I don't get blisters, plus my shoes don't stink. I've run out of deodorant I'll use the powder.

March 17, 2016

this is the only baby powder that I will use on my daughter. It is ligtht and doesnt irritate her skin at all. My husband uses it too to refresh, as do I. it is great for diaper changes but its also really good and putting in your child creases in the summer to keep it from getting a heat rash

March 02, 2016

Johnsons baby powder is a staple in our family. It's bee. In through two generations now. The subtle smell is great. I not only use it on my baby but on myself too. It's useful when waxing, armpits and putting them is the shoes to kill any bad smell. I like the fact it comes in small sits two so I can put one in my purse or baby bag.

March 02, 2016

I love this baby powder for more then her uses on babies... it's so great on my feets after a big jogging or marathon when they hurt badly. I always feel a kind of release after.

February 24, 2016

I've always used this and still am. It has a beautiful smell; not oly have I used it for babies, but also myself. Today however I am a little aghast to say the least that it has been proven to cause ovarian cancer and several people have submitted lawsuits to claim.

February 21, 2016

Secret number two: a little baby powder after my bath helps me feel fresh and cool. On hot summer evenings, it helps to keep the sweat away. On colder winter evenings, the baby fresh scent is a comfort. My kids and I love to sprinkle a little on. Whenever my youngest smells it on me, after a bath, she'll comment, "Mommy, you smell so good."

February 12, 2016

Use it when my son has diaper rash as a protective layer. Works well. Will soak in the pee so his ointment doesn't wipe off. Don't really care for the smell of it.