Johnson's Baby Powder Reviews
#2 in Powders

J & J baby powder has a natural softness helps prevent chafing. Hypo-allergenic, dermatologist and allergy tested. Clean, fresh scent. 9 oz bottle.

January 11, 2018

Diaper Rash Preventer

Best baby powder, especially keeping the fact in mind that this is from my favorite brand: Johnson. So no duh, why wouldn't i like this product? This not only is good for babies, but i also use this to take or cover up stains, etc. This extremely helps in reducing diaper rash as my daughter got diaper rashes at the very starting, but now she is perfectly fine!

November 13, 2017

It's very cheap its long lasting. It has good baby scent. It can be use for many purpose: Deodorant, I'm not a sweaty person and I've done once, at least it doesn't feel sticky. I put a bit on bed sheet for fresh smell. one cons is be careful when use because it can be messy.

September 26, 2017

Keeps baby dry

Johnson's baby powder is amazing in keeping baby dry on hot humid days. When it's very sweaty and oily. It's smells amazing. I use it on my baby almost everyday.

July 15, 2017

Cheap dry shampoo

If ive run out of my dry shampoo ill go for this!It smells really good and soaks up all the oil giving volume to my hair.I also put this on my under arms after i put deodarant set it and helps perspiring

June 03, 2017

I use baby powder in areas I perspire in more than other areas. It's soft , smells nice and I also use a little in my sneakers to lesson the moisture and keep my feet feeling dry. Not always necessary for just babies, it can be used for other purposes.Not an overpowering scent, a light scent that makes you feel clean and refreshed.

0.5/5

May 10, 2017

Honestly, I wouldn't Reccomend for 1 reason.
    We have never used powder on the kids because I've heard it causes asthma and it makes sense honestly.
    Even on myself, I much prefer lotions... I don't get putting dry powder on your skin... I like lotion to moisturize... And it feels good... Powder just isn't for my family. ✌

April 24, 2017

I purchase this baby powder for my boyfriend and myself. I use it as a "dry shampoo" to absorb oil in my roots and inside my work shoes to keep them fresh and dry. Works like a charm!

March 04, 2017

Even if you don't have a baby in your household, there's definitely other uses to this powder. Some common uses I have for baby powder are: relieving skin irritation (after waxing or on rashes), dust very sparingly on eyelashes to make mascara apply better and appear fuller, thicker. In an hair emergency, use as dry shampoo. Johnson's baby powder is inexpensive and has many uses, the best part is that it doesn't expire (or at least have a VERY long shelf life)!

September 19, 2016

I use baby powder for everything. I use it in my shoes, I use it on my thunder thighs (really helps with chafing in the summer) and dry shampoo when I run out of the real stuff.

September 19, 2016

A must have in the household. I mainly use the powder in my shoes, so I don't get blisters, plus my shoes don't stink. I've run out of deodorant I'll use the powder.