Johnson's Baby Powder Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 136 in Powders

J & J baby powder has a natural softness helps prevent chafing. Hypo-allergenic, dermatologist and allergy tested. Clean, fresh scent. 9 oz bottle.

July 15, 2017

Cheap dry shampoo

If ive run out of my dry shampoo ill go for this!It smells really good and soaks up all the oil giving volume to my hair.I also put this on my under arms after i put deodarant set it and helps perspiring

June 03, 2017

I use baby powder in areas I perspire in more than other areas. It's soft , smells nice and I also use a little in my sneakers to lesson the moisture and keep my feet feeling dry. Not always necessary for just babies, it can be used for other purposes.Not an overpowering scent, a light scent that makes you feel clean and refreshed.

0.5/5

May 10, 2017

Honestly, I wouldn't Reccomend for 1 reason.
    We have never used powder on the kids because I've heard it causes asthma and it makes sense honestly.
    Even on myself, I much prefer lotions... I don't get putting dry powder on your skin... I like lotion to moisturize... And it feels good... Powder just isn't for my family. ✌

April 24, 2017

I purchase this baby powder for my boyfriend and myself. I use it as a "dry shampoo" to absorb oil in my roots and inside my work shoes to keep them fresh and dry. Works like a charm!

March 04, 2017

Even if you don't have a baby in your household, there's definitely other uses to this powder. Some common uses I have for baby powder are: relieving skin irritation (after waxing or on rashes), dust very sparingly on eyelashes to make mascara apply better and appear fuller, thicker. In an hair emergency, use as dry shampoo. Johnson's baby powder is inexpensive and has many uses, the best part is that it doesn't expire (or at least have a VERY long shelf life)!

September 19, 2016

I use baby powder for everything. I use it in my shoes, I use it on my thunder thighs (really helps with chafing in the summer) and dry shampoo when I run out of the real stuff.

September 19, 2016

A must have in the household. I mainly use the powder in my shoes, so I don't get blisters, plus my shoes don't stink. I've run out of deodorant I'll use the powder.

March 17, 2016

this is the only baby powder that I will use on my daughter. It is ligtht and doesnt irritate her skin at all. My husband uses it too to refresh, as do I. it is great for diaper changes but its also really good and putting in your child creases in the summer to keep it from getting a heat rash

March 02, 2016

Johnsons baby powder is a staple in our family. It's bee. In through two generations now. The subtle smell is great. I not only use it on my baby but on myself too. It's useful when waxing, armpits and putting them is the shoes to kill any bad smell. I like the fact it comes in small sits two so I can put one in my purse or baby bag.

March 02, 2016

I love this baby powder for more then her uses on babies... it's so great on my feets after a big jogging or marathon when they hurt badly. I always feel a kind of release after.

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo