Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 20, 2021

Good value and scent

Very nice soap product, does not over foam and has a nice texture for delicate skin. Leaves a very nice scent after wash and bottle lasts a long time.

April 19, 2021
    New Jersey, United States

I Love The Smell!!!

I bought this when I had both my boys. I love the smell n the way it cleans n has the no tears formula. Its a little on the pricey side but i feel its definitely worth it. Ive tried different brands n i always came back to this one. Any jhonsonn Johnson baby product is the way to go.

2.7/5

April 13, 2021

mes observations

Comme tout le monde, j’ai été intéressé d’acheter le savon pour bébé johnson, comment ne pas l’être, il se retrouve partout et est l’emblême du savon pour le corps de bébé. Je dois avouer que l’odeur sens divinement bon et que je l’utiliserais pour moi-même. Par contre, ce que je deplore est la qualité du produit meme. Suite à une utilisation quotidienne pendant quelques semaines, j’ai remarqué une grande difference sur l’hydratation de la peau de mes enfants ainsi que la texture des cheveux de ma fille. Très très melés, pris avec des noeuds etc. Pourtant, elle a les cheveux tres fins, et avec dautres produit pour bebe j’ai aucun problème ni de besoin de démeler ses cheveux apres le bain. Finalement, leurs peaux est devenu tres sec et même rude au toucher. J’ai donc arreter dutiliser se produit.

April 13, 2021

Great for your little one

This product is affordable and is gentle on babies. I use it for myself and sometimes for my pup too. It smells lovely and is always easy to find. It is my go-to.

April 12, 2021

Simply the best

We LOVE this soap and wash. With four kids, we’ve used this since day one. Not only is the smell fantastic, the soap formula is gentle on sensitive skin.

April 09, 2021

I would buy again

I was recommended to use this head to toe wash for my little one and I would definitely recommend other moms to try this as well. The scent is great, not too overpowering.

April 07, 2021

Recommend

Love the smell, doesn’t burn babies eyes, lathers nicely while rinsing our easily and you don’t need much so the bottle lasts a long time. I also use it for bubble bath.

April 07, 2021
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Nice, gentle shampoo

I used this on my newborn son, eleven years ago. I will be using it again soon, for my unborn baby! It's gentle, leaves hair soft and has a nice smell.

April 05, 2021
    California, United States

Gentle on my little one

My little one has sensitive skin, she reacts to those with added fragrances. This shampoo and wash did not do any harm to my little one. It is gentle on her skin and has a good lather, which is something I always keep an eye out for. Will continue using since she doesn’t have a reaction to it.

April 02, 2021

Would buy this product again and again!

I have used this brand for all my kids. I tried and tested a few other brands out there but this by far has been the best baby shampoo. Its so gentle for my baby's soft locks and the no tears formula is also what I love about it. I Highly recommend this!!