Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

May 20, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Very good for baby

I loved using this product for my daughter! It made her hair snell so good! Will definitely purchase again and use for my future babies! It doesn't irritate my daughter's skin which is always good!

May 12, 2021

Love this product

I have sensitive skin and find using baby shampoo and washes are easier on my skin. My grandma was also an employee of Johnson and Johnson so I grew up using many of there products and loving them. I would highly recommend this product and love the smell

May 07, 2021

It’s okay not the best

This product feels very silky on my child’s body during the bath but I going it makes the skin dry. After showing I have to put a really think moisturizer in my child.

May 07, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love this product

Love this product when my kids were little.
    I thought it was a great price the the amount and quality of the product.
    So easy on the baby's eyes and smelt great.

May 06, 2021

Awesome my baby now toddler loves this shampoo

it is tear-free and does not dry out my baby's skin which has made bath time enjoyable for the past 2.5 years. I am definitely using this product again for my incoming baby girl.

May 06, 2021

Substitute for your brush cleaner!

Great substitute as a brush cleaner! I tried this to clean my make up brushes and it worked great! It cleans well and wont dry out your brushes (including the expensive ones!)

May 05, 2021

Baby friendly shampoo

We love this Johnson baby shampoo because of its no tears formula that makes bath time happy and exciting for the kids!it has gentle ingredient too that protects delicate baby skin and baby’s hair!Smells good too!highly recommended

May 04, 2021

Johnson’s and Johnson’s shampoo

I have a very oily scalp, its madness... And of course I've been using clarifying and strong shampoos to combat that for years, only to get worst over time, the cleaner my hair was one day, the oiliest the next one, so I thought maybe by taking off all the oil my scalp felt the need to compensate and produce more, besides my hair was frizzy, dry and prone to breakage, I decided it was the time to try something gentle, to protect my hair and help my scalp recover balance. I read the list of ingredients of my shampoos and saw hard chemicals, too much silicone and nasty stuff, and then it hit me... "What if I try Johnson's baby shampoo? I loved it as a child" plus; smells great.

At first my hair was very oily, but after a few days was pretty much clean and healthy, soft and incredible shiny, seriously, I didn't had such a effect with my adult and fancy, regular shampoos. And the smell, oh I love the smell :) ...

May 02, 2021

Loved it

I just love this product. Johnson is trustworthy brand. I trust all the products from this brand. I love this. I recommended this everyone not only for your kids but also adults can use it

May 02, 2021

Best baby shampoo

Johnson’s and Johnson’s is the name which we can trust. Not only for kids, but for us too. Being in 20s I still use and trust Johnson’s baby shampoo. Neither it reacts harshly on skin nor teases eyes.