Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Tennessee, United States

Johnsons baby shampoo

Johnsons baby wash is a brand my family loves. My baby and my toddler both use it. I love the new pump style bottles they've put it in too. It's the only one I've found to be actually tear free!

My to go to shampoo

Johnson’s is my number one baby shampoo. I don’t have to worry about putting it in his eyes as the shampoo is gentle to eyes. No chemicals like most shampoos has.

Alabama, United States

My fav

I’ve always been a fan of this shampo for years just but the scent alone it leaves the baby hair so soft and really no tears to the baby I love it I keep it in my house

Bayamón, Puerto Rico

No tears for my girls!!!

Since I was little, my mom used Johnson Baby Shampoo with me. Now that I'm a mother I use it with my girls. It is a family tradition. I love it for its fragrance, the softness it leaves on the skin and especially NO TEARS, my girls love it !!!

Shampoing Johnson

Le shampoing fonctionne bien et il est très abordable comparé à d'autre marques de shampoing. Il laisse les cheveux de bébé soyeux. Je ne suis toutefois pas fan de l'odeur du shampoing.

Alabama, United States

Great product works awesome

This is the best comapy to get baby shampoo from. My youngest hated having her hair washed. I tried the Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo no tangles and she loved it. Would recommend it to other people

Gentle on my baby skin

Johnson baby shampoo is so gentle on my baby skin, no reactions( rash) after use, smells good, I have been using it for years on all my kids, it’s my family trusted brand.

Texas, United States

Johnson's baby shampoo is the best.

I absolutely love Johnson's baby shampoo. I used it on my boys when they were babies. Know I also use it on my grandkids. It's great because it doesn't burn their eyes. It smells awesome. The new packaging looks awesome. It's the only brand I've ever trusted and the only shampoo I'd ever use.

September 24, 2018

its one f my faves ever since my first child, i even use it on my self .i definitely reccomend it to all new mommys out there. J&J;has so so many great products but the baby shampoo smells soooo goood

Louisiana, United States

Pretty good and smell good

I love Johnson and Johnson. They have great baby products. I use this everyday for my little ones. From 9 months to my 3 year old and it still leave them soft and smelling good. Gentle for all skin types