Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

February 07, 2019

Love this product

Absolutely love this product. This is the only shampoo i can use on my 3 year old son, he says the other shampoos hurt his eyes. I will continue to buy this product

1.0/5

February 05, 2019

Not happy

I used to love this baby soap. That was until my son got a little in his eyes when he was getting his hair rinsed out and I found out that it is definitely 100% not Tear free and my poor little baby had sore red eyes for a week. So so disappointed. When I contacted the company about this they didn’t even bother to respond to me.

Baby shampoo

wow Love Johnson and johnson products the baby shampoo always smells so nice on the twins. love product no tears. Hate to say this but i use it myself love it too. Great price .

New York, United States

Fantastic

Go with what works. Johnson is the best on the market. It has a great scent and it's super gentle. I use this on my kids and myself all the time. I am very happy with it

Best smelling

I have been using this shampoo with my 2 year old since she was born. I have always loved the way johnsons baby products smell. It leaves her hair nice and soft and easy to maintain.

February 02, 2019

I love this product. I buy it for my son and husband to use.

The whole family loves this shampoo. My son loves it as well as my husband. They both use it, yes my husband does. The smell is so pure. I will continue to buy it.

February 01, 2019

I’ll always buy this product for my daughter

It’s easy to use. perfect for my daughter always leaves her hair soft and smelling amazing. And soft on the skin feeling smooth. And u only need a pink for hair and body

February 01, 2019

BEST makeup remover!

I have been using baby shampoo as a makeup remover for over 10 years. My dermatologist recommends it because it is mild enough to be used on babies, has simple ingredients and is very efficient in removing even waterproof products. Using products like micellar water with a cotton pad makes you pull and tug on the skin, resulting in wrinkles and early signs of aging. Also, makeup removers are simply soap with an expensive label. This particular baby shampoo smells amazing, is very mild, does not burn the eyes and removes makeup instantly. Just wash your face with it and rinse with water over the sink. For under $6 for a huge bottle with a pump, it really can't get better than that.

January 31, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Gentle baby product

Johnson’s baby wash is very gentle and effective. It’s worth the money and very gentle on the babies skin. It smells nice and also is tear free.
    I really like how this product is gentle on the skin and you can purchase this in a variety of stores.

January 28, 2019

Will buy this product again

I like this shampoo for my son. It has a very mild scent and did not leave his scalp dry at all. Very good for newborn skin. I give it two thumbs up!!