Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Mississippi, United States

Great

I love this product. Leaves my babys skin and hair so soft and smelling so good. I love the fact that it doesnt burn their eyes if a little was to accidentally get in the eye. Definitely will buy this product again in the future.

United States

This baby shampoo is the bomb...eorks great

Wow,shiny hair,no tears,smells great you don't even have to use very much. This shampoo has been in my family for years,when I say it's the best money can buy I mean it.

Indiana, United States

Love it

This is the only thing my baby boy can use without breaking out great price for what I get it last forever and smells great lathers great and dont burn his lottle eyes he will be 2 soon and I will never use anything eles i have had to use it for all three of my ginger babies

Massachusetts, United States

Always leaves my baby smelling clean and fresh

I have been using this shampoo since my baby was an infant. Hes now 2.5 years old and i still use it. Doesnt sting his eyes or bother his skin and always does the job.

3.2/5

Florida, United States

Baby Soap

As some mentioned, I was suspicious of this soap's authenticity at first. Unlike the pink packaged Johnson's baby soap that can be found in most retail stores in the US, this one is packaged in a white box and the smell is slightly different from the pink packaged one. However, after carefully reading the package label and using the soap few times, I have concluded that it is an authentic soap that has been reversely imported back to the US. As you can see on the attached pictures, the soap is manufactured in Malaysia and imported to Philippines and Indonesia (and subsequently to the US). Excellent value and I would recommend this item to others

New Jersey, United States

Johnsons is my numerous uno!!

I honestly would take Johnson's products of any kind of any other. I know they are safe and they do the job. And they smell great ti top it off!! I just feel better knowing I have Johnson's under my cupboard rather than any other brand. And I know my child isnt going to cry about getting soap I. Her eyes either.

New York, United States

The go to for everyone

This is the classic go to for cleaning babies. The smell is wonderful and the scent is delicate. Keeps the babe soft and clean. Has always been our go to.

Idaho, United States

Smell Brings Back Memories

I buy it because I love the smell, it brings back childhood memories of my mom washing my new baby brother. My youngest is 4 now and I still use it on him and my fluffy pomeranian. Its gentle on the skin and smells good! A little goes a long way and I have used other baby washes and shampoos but nothing compares to Johnsons.

United States

My forever go to

I have used Johnson & Johnson for many years! I am 30 years old and still wash with it sometimes! It is very gentle on babies skin and smells lovely! I miss my babies being little so i just like smelling it to get the baby scent!! Would definitely recommend to any new mothers

Missouri, United States

See if it suits before stocking up!!

I started using Johnson's products 3years ago when my son was born. We have been using Johnson's products with him without any problems, we love the new line because of the great smelling products. But it was a different story with my 7month old daughter. She was born with sensitive skin and had mild eczema. We were using Johnson's when she was born, as we had no clue about the eczema at that time. It made it worst. So after a month we changed all the Johnson's products with milder brands and since then her eczema is more than 90% better. So if your kid has a sensitive skin than dont use Johnson's at all, they are definitely harsher than other products in the market. But if your kid has the perfect skin then go ahead and use them as these are cheaper and often have awesome deals going on in the market.